Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon next meet is wednesday 21st may.you coming mate.

Here is a pic from the weekend, Llangennith again. :)
P100508_202101.jpg

Cheers Lee: I will try to make it.

deano_dinosaur said:
Dubberdaz - what an amazing bus. I do like it. Alot.
I love the stock looking body, but with a hint of custom - those wheels and the way it sits. 8)

I Want !!

Hey, i can't take any credit for this van deano, this is Faux's van mate!! :wink:
Sorry jon didn't mean to hijack your thread :| Hope you can make it to our next meet :p
Love the pic with the sunset 8)

dubberdaz said:
deano_dinosaur said:
Dubberdaz - what an amazing bus. I do like it. Alot.
I love the stock looking body, but with a hint of custom - those wheels and the way it sits. 8)

I Want !!

Hey, i can't take any credit for this van deano, this is Faux's van mate!! :wink:
Sorry jon didn't mean to hijack your thread :| Hope you can make it to our next meet :p
Love the pic with the sunset 8)

:mrgreen: didn't even notice.

Hoping to make it depending on weather.

All the little things that count dude . Still looking trik dude 8)

Faux,

Your idea for hiding the 240v and heater behing the panel is spot on!!

Have you got a copyright on it?

Might have to "use" that idea!!

Top work.....

Nice one Faux,

I'm afraid I'm going to copy - I just can't bare cutting those holes into the facing panels. The socket looks better & even when you can't see it you know it's there :wink:

tintintin said:
Nice one Faux,

I'm afraid I'm going to copy - I just can't bare cutting those holes into the facing panels. The socket looks better & even when you can't see it you know it's there :wink:

im sure you wont be the only one :wink:

TinTopaway, Tintintin, Slammed Resto and any anyone else...there is no copy right on this one. If it saves a westy from being cut then I will be a happy man.

But if anyone would like to swap one of the hinges so it is easier to remove the panel just let me know. you really need two left or two right hinges to make this work better.

Give me a call if you are interested. Or if you have a better idea.

Jon 07801 627195

Ok Ok!

I decided to add a bit of space for longer camping trips and shows.....come on ya gotta love it! :lol:

251630.jpg

A BIG - Huge thanks to Greg for driving me all of the way to Cambridge to pick this up - I owe you mate.

is that the sin bin if you fall out with the misses mate.

easy said:
Grazy said:
Two more Speedmasters needed son 8)

I was gonna say that! 8) :wink:

:lol: :lol: Do they do 10" ones???? :shock:

I do need to lower it though :mrgreen: Well at least find some way of dropping the tow hitch...you should see the angle! :cry:

Lee....what do you mean mate, I'll be sending them to the Puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts