Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking reem buddy.tat went ok but hurt like a mother.your bus looked sweet and sounded sweet today.

Jons bus in my workshop. Looking sweet

4f2a4b05.jpg

d577473e.jpg

50a8be03.jpg

02fdc2f5.jpg

5e7cfb78.jpg

Gave a couple your number at the weekend Jon. Hope you dont mind they where looking for a roof bed.

8) 8)
Still Loving this Jon , Hows is that engine ?

Grazy said:
8) 8)

Cheers Fella.
Engine going great at the moment. Going in for a service on Friday before its big test run to EBI. Really looking forward to it.

faux said:
Grazy said:
8) 8)

Cheers Fella.
Engine going great at the moment. Going in for a service on Friday before its big test run to EBI. Really looking forward to it.

Bus is looking good as ever Jon.

Enjoy the run to Chimay, so disappointed that we won't be going now :(

cotswoldiver said:
faux said:
Grazy said:
8) 8)

Cheers Fella.

Bus is looking good as ever Jon.

Enjoy the run to Chimay, so disappointed that we won't be going now :(

Thanks David
I hope we catch up at some point over the summer.
Jon

Day trip out to Talybont on Usk, very much worth a stop by if you are passing. nice pubs, canal and a huge reservoir. There are some amazing waterfalls at the feed of the reservoir too.

null-7.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-9.jpg

Wow - you're youngest is a total mini-faux! Cool pics ... 8)

faux said:
The sun was shining so we had a weekend camping in Hillend, Llangennith:

03d53b029604e55b2f30c1f5a3d0d077.jpg

04952af85a9f5ffb1a398fc76dcd648d.jpg

333054852d15773e22f4fb3993c539f5.jpg

f8fd3276ed6db605c77a305efdea859f.jpg

Nice van mate, I thought that was Llangennith when looking through, are you down there often? Can't say i've seen your van down there before though.

Matty18 said:
Nice van mate, I thought that was Llangennith when looking through, are you down there often? Can't say i've seen your van down there before though.

Haven't been out in the van as much as I would like. That was our first trip out as a family this summer, we used to be there a lot before number 2 son was born. We will be going again if the sun shines on a weekend :)

faux said:
Matty18 said:

Haven't been out in the van as much as I would like. That was our first trip out as a family this summer, we used to be there a lot before number 2 son was born. We will be going again if the sun shines on a weekend :)

Ah great, I'll keep an eye out for your van when I'm next down there. Probably august bankholiday now.
Keep an eye out for ours too.
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53068" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matty18 said:
faux said:
Matty18 said:

Ah great, I'll keep an eye out for your van when I'm next down there. Probably august bankholiday now.
Keep an eye out for ours too.
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53068" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will do (next sunny weekend).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts