Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8) looks like a nice day out to me.

After a tough day yesterday on Rusty Lee's van (which I got to drive and loved 8) ), me, Tree and Matt decided to have a day out at Caldicot Castle. It was great to go on a bike ride with Matt, eat icecream and chill.

3 Weeks to go until monster 2 is here!!! :? :shock:

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

nice pic jon and thanks for your help yesterday,heres a piccy for you from bus types

DSC_0358.jpg

Just read through entire post on 3G.....took over an hour but worth it, the bus looks great, what a great inspiration to all us newbies :D

Duds said:
Just read through entire post on 3G.....took over an hour but worth it, the bus looks great, what a great inspiration to all us newbies :D
Wow, glad you enjoyed. Thanks for your comments.
It is great to have a log of progress to look back on. It can help if you ever get frustrated to see where you started.
Jon

Tree is officially overdue now! :shock:

But I managed to get under the bus and:
*Greased all the beam and spindles
*Painted the underside of the CB Performance beam where the uk weather is winning against the US paint.
*Rubbed down and painted cab floor where a bit of rust was showing it's ugly head.

faux said:
Tree is officially overdue now! :shock:

But I managed to get under the bus and:
*Greased all the beam and spindles
*Painted the underside of the CB Performance beam where the uk weather is winning against the US paint.
*Rubbed down and painted cab floor where a bit of rust was showing it's ugly head.

At least under your bus your not too far away when things start to move. :D

Wish you all, all the best :)

faux said:
After a tough day yesterday on Rusty Lee's van (which I got to drive and loved 8) ), me, Tree and Matt decided to have a day out at Caldicot Castle. It was great to go on a bike ride with Matt, eat icecream and chill.

IMG_0503.jpg

Jon, where did you get your sun canopy from? the Mrs is after one like that and I haven't seen them anywhere.....

67westy said:
faux said:

IMG_0503.jpg

Jon, where did you get your sun canopy from? the Mrs is after one like that and I haven't seen them anywhere.....

It is an original Westfalia one. They don't come up very often, thinking of getting a batch made up as I'm often asked about it.

Just spent all morning going through your thread, inbetween walking the dog and going to the supermarket, and it's a cracker. Some very well thought out accessories :D I wish you could still get an early clock for £60 :shock: only ever managed to get a hold of one early clock, but I have managed to get a second early trip speedo for the Crewcab :mrgreen:

It's all made me think about getting a full on camper again though, once the Splits gone.

:)

moler said:
Just spent all morning going through your thread, inbetween walking the dog and going to the supermarket, and it's a cracker. Some very well thought out accessories :D I wish you could still get an early clock for £60 :shock: only ever managed to get a hold of one early clock, but I have managed to get a second early trip speedo for the Crewcab :mrgreen:

It's all made me think about getting a full on camper again though, once the Splits gone.

:)

Cheers Fella

I was determined to have a proper camper after my 2 splits and a Early Bay Westy was the way to go. I love it.

faux said:
67westy said:

It is an original Westfalia one. They don't come up very often, thinking of getting a batch made up as I'm often asked about it.

Trust her to have expensive taste :lol: could be interested if you do get some made though. Cheers!

Loxy said:
faux said:
Just a little bit of a treat for the bus, I'll get more pics up when fitted:

Thanks Dan Simpson!

596aa105.jpg

Gonna need twin carbs with that ;)

I hope not, Dan and my engine builder said it should be fine. I'm having a very mild 1776 built for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.