Snow globe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:mrgreen: The snow blowing about in the back garden looks ace , it’s mostly blowing off the extension roof. I was looking and I thought to myself, it’s like living in a snow globe, one that you shake about for a a couple of seconds then watch as the snow slowly decends. So I couldn’t think what they were called so I looked on eBay for one. I typed in ‘’’snow in jar’’’ well I wasn’t expecting to find what I found. It would seem that it’s a thing to sell Lady farts in a jar :? :shock: :shock: :shock: Well I wasn’t expecting that. Not just one either, jar I mean , not farts. :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,, and today I’ve been edjumacated :mrgreen:

That's the last time I'll be opening an empty jam jar!

Does make me think there'll be 'highest' sellers in that section, as well as high bidders.

BigHal said:
That's the last time I'll be opening an empty jam jar!

Does make me think there'll be 'highest' sellers in that section, as well as high bidders.

There’s some unusual things in this world nowadays. I’m not sure who that is supposed to appeal to, but it must be something for someone or they wouldn’t sell them. :?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,it’s not quite so straight forward as it was :mrgreen:

Latest posts