Spot the Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Brightside

Reaction score
d4b78047-3c1e-3775.jpg

Taking a few days family break in Cornwall, parked up in Mevagissey today.

Obscure photo, but I like it.

Thought it was a good start for a thread, "Spot the Bay" where the van is not so obvious.

What do you have ?

I love it there go every year an stop at a site just round the corner pentewan sands

An your bay is in the top right :)

ROB

I mean end of harbour on the right an to the right of the white building that is the aquarium

:)

Rob b said:
I mean end of harbour on the right an to the right of the white building that is the aquarium

If there was a prize, you would have it :)

Mega-Busy was really quiet today, lots of shops & restaurants have closed down since last year & are for sale, guess its a sign of the current times. Cornwall seems generally quieter than usual this year, we are staying just down the road from Pentewen Sands at River Valley, we almost have the place to ourselves, with virtually a private swimming pool, never seen it this quiet.

G

I'm sat in Bude atm in the tin tent, unfortunately Tillie is at home in the Midlands :(

Crap decision to bring the Berlingo, just didn't have the bottle to drive her 240 miles!

I failed as i was looking for the huge crowd of people admiring your bus, like last time i saw it at busfreeze

Love Mevagissey, went last year and sat for about 3 hours on the benches round to the left just watching the boats and eating chips, ice cream etc. Misses was happy reading the local paper look at house prices. We stayed in Gorran Haven a while back in a cottage just back from the beach. Beautiful part of the country.

Mr Brightside said:
Rob b said:

If there was a prize, you would have it :)

Mega-Busy was really quiet today, lots of shops & restaurants have closed down since last year & are for sale, guess its a sign of the current times. Cornwall seems generally quieter than usual this year, we are staying just down the road from Pentewen Sands at River Valley, we almost have the place to ourselves, with virtually a private swimming pool, never seen it this quiet.

G

Yessssssss I normally go down ever July for two weeks but the better half can't have anytime off in July this year so dunno if I'm goin to make it down this year which is weird as ive been ever year since I was 5 an I'm only 24 now :)

Rob

No Busier on the West Coast today, Trevone Bay looking very quiet !

Perfect for Boarding though, good waves, patchy sunshine, winter wetsuit, Sorted :D

TrevoneBay.jpg

I love Cornwall! And your bay just makes it look even better.... I wanted to take mine last year but the mrs was having none of it! I wonder if I can win that battle this year :?: (more likely to be in a Touran with a roofbox bearing an earlybay.com sticker!)

We too went to Mevagissey last year, it was quiet like you say, but then we went during term time so maybe that had an effect...

We are backdown there in July this year, staying on a campsite near Perranporth......

Whereabouts in Perranporth?

Been there the last 2 years running - i just love that part of Cornwall

Biddy

Latest posts