SPOTTED thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLIVE-BAY

Reaction score
Cornwall as far u can g without getting your feet
Right thought it would be cool to have a spotted thread ie if you see a fellow earlybayer around stick the info up on here and lets see who you are 8)

I'll kick off:

Today around midday a dark green metallic tintop crossover I think, very low, coming across the Hayle by-pass (A30) by the M&S, I was in my westy and we exchanged a wave 8) :lol: :lol:

8)

On the way down to poole(dorset) from bristol saw a bus on an A road almost into poole in a driveway with the name bluebell on the side window :)
and guess what it was the colour blue :lol:

cheers shaun

100yds up my road.....
Some dude has bought a Panelvan crossover in pastel white, slammed on a narrowed beam.

Must introduce myself :D

Spence

grey and white dormy?in malvern thurs,gave him the thumbs up and got a funny look,well i was in me audi.then sat went to derby to pick up a conservetory ,saw what i think was a late split in the distance going north on A38 to far ahead to tell,then on the way back a biege lowered early in a laybuy ,there was a yellow taxi in front but it was loading a shopping trolley!!

monkeyvanwestybike said:
Im sure i saw "danbury doug "
his mini Traveler in lymington today :lol:

:lol: Yes! I popped over to my folks in it! You weren't in your bus were you? I'm sure I would've spotted you. :oops: :mrgreen: I have seen you in your bus once before, a few months ago, and that was almost at the end of my folks' road!

Saw a lovely red RHD bay tintop with top half gold (with black & white checked curtains) in the queue of center parcs in elveden forest a couple of weeks ago....looked vaguely familiar but couldn't remember who's it was?? (I was in my daily :( )

Crossover in olive green maybe cream upper on the hard shoulder south bound m6 near Lancaster about 11 am today, i was going north in the car

Coasted down the 14% incline that is the A53 in the Staffordshire Moorlands yesterday, grateful NOT to be attempting the uphill option, levelled out, and was passed by a lovely lowered off-white EB going in the opposite direction. :eek:

Hope they made it up the other side.

heading north on the 419 towards birdlip a maroon J reg think it was crx reg loaded up .back to reality?

monkeyvanwestybike said:
aspro said:
Sorry to be a stickler gents, but shouldn't a spotted thread have pictures?
Well i was driving at the time so i couldnt get any pics! :)

So your Mrs is right then.... you really can't multitask. :lol:

aspro said:
monkeyvanwestybike said:
aspro said:
Sorry to be a stickler gents, but shouldn't a spotted thread have pictures?
Well i was driving at the time so i couldnt get any pics! :)

So your Mrs is right then.... you really can't multitask. :lol:

Here we are then! ive found this one from another post :roll: :lol:

078.jpg

Just spotted Strutt heading southbound M6 just before strensham services. In his Crossover, Big blue tarpaulin on the roof rack.
Obviously off to Bristol for the weekend
Looking good!! (the bus) :lol:

....Feel the love!

Slightly the wrong way round but got spotted by a family walking along Whitstable high street. Father and son both doing the VDub wave at us and laughing - probably because we didn't notice them 'til the last minute and also because we have the words 'love bus' written down the left hand side of our bus, (from her Cali Salvation Army days) so we look like right hippies :D

It's good to know we are not the only loons that wave like idiots then realise we are not even in our bus! So thanks, whoever you are! :D :D

lard said:
Saw a lovely red RHD bay tintop with top half gold (with black & white checked curtains) in the queue of center parcs in elveden forest a couple of weeks ago....looked vaguely familiar but couldn't remember who's it was?? (I was in my daily :( )
Hi lard- just saw this thread- can't believe I've been "spotted"! Pretty sure it was me and th family you saw( especially if it had a roofrack full of buggies!)
Where in cambs are you? You must be local to us anyway. We are in haddenham.
Cheers for the shout out! I've posted some pics of the van on here which is prob why it looks familiar.
James

Latest posts