Spring Valley Bus meets Corvair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kids had a great time at Oktoberfest in the baby beach buggy

Picture297.jpg

Picture296.jpg

Bus driving great now with the Rozzers back on :D

Picture298.jpg

Not sure if this will work, just uploaded a vid for the 1st time.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXay3Fb23mc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just accuired a Dormobile hob, and have a front hinged seat on the way, going to try and fit it to the bus.......watch this space.

Just

Its great to see them being used as they should be 8)

Some nice pictures dude ;)

Ok Fitting of the Dormobile cooker

I got a Doner seat and started stripping it back and taking off the all the parts i needed, as you can see the frame of my seat looks new against the UK seat...

Picture060.jpg

Picture061-2.jpg

I had to get the front brackets flipped to fit the tubs on the opposite side (mine is a LHD Westy) got these back today :)

Fitted the fireguard to the back of my passenger seat after wire-brushing it then a coat f hammerite

Picture318.jpg

Then set to work reassemblingthe cooker..........

Pics to follow

Just

Ok brackets are back and fitted, was a good job very well done 8)

Picture319.jpg

Riveted back on and put in for a trial fit, looks good to me, wont get round to fitting now till next week as away this weekend end, so far so good.

Picture320.jpg

Well pleased so far.........

Just

OK here are a few pics, measure thrice and measure again, no turning back

Picture321.jpg

Put some self tappers in before M6 Stainless bolts just to check everything lined up

Picture324.jpg

Picture322.jpg

A coating of sealer will stop any rot getting in, also sprayed some waxoyl to the drilled hole

Picture325.jpg

Put some spacers on this now perfect fit

Picture323.jpg

Picture326.jpg

Jobs a good 'un 8) Well pleased

Picture327.jpg

From the inside, you wouldnt know what the fuss was about :lol:

Picture328.jpg

Next stop the fitting of the cooker, this should be interesting as i couldnt figure out how to remove the Westy sink unit last time i tried.........TBC.....

Just

The set of rims for next season, just had a spit and polish, all the way from Cape Town via Ipswich, Thanks Grazy son 8)

Picture333.jpg

Rubber these up next week once back from Gran Canaria 8)

Just

Van going to Interpro next Tuesday for an engine transplant 8), 1776 on 40IDFs with new TP heads, using my existing TT s/s exhaust, blueprinted, having it built using my 1600SP case with new internals and ready to rock............watch this space 8)

Just

Off for an engine this morning, ill update some pics as n when i get time to visit Interpro......

Picture338.jpg

Wont be back till Feb :( but worth the wait 8)

Just

Latest posts