Spring Valley Bus meets Corvair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Dollydaydream aka Jo, i sussed out how the curtain glides attach the curtains to the rails in the cab, been puzzed by this for ages :lol: So just been and fitted the cab curtains and the slider curtain, 1st time ive had a slider curtain since owning the van 8) Im pretty damn please i must say.

019.jpg

020.jpg

022-1.jpg

021.jpg

Just

A few pics of my handiwork with a jigsaw :lol:

015.jpg

016.jpg

Gonna have a go taking the roof panels down and give them a coat of varnish............

Just

dubscum said:
Bus
Roof
Interior
Engine. Nice Nice Nice and Nice 8)

Thanks Bro :D

Did 120mls this weekend, motor feeling good, cruises a treat, cant wait to get the Red9 wishbone kit on in 2 weeks ;) . I will then be able drive at 70mph without having to pack a spare pair of strides in my pocket :lol:

Just

Just knocked these up, thought the cab could do with an update.

003-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

Think a quick coat of clear varnish should keep them from getting marked from my plates of meat.

Just

rustydiver said:
How's the red d 9 front end coming on. Have you go it yet?

Is now built up and waiting for me 8) going oop North Sunday after Bristol show to get it fitted........watch this space.

Just

creationblue said:
rustydiver said:

Is now built up and waiting for me 8) going oop North Sunday after Bristol show to get it fitted........watch this space.

Just

Cool you lucky boy, must feel like christmas for you, you know it's coming but just can't wait for it.

rustydiver said:
creationblue said:
rustydiver said:

Just

Cool you lucky boy, must feel like christmas for you, you know it's coming but just can't wait for it.

LOL yea been waiting since Jan, ive been doing load of those little jobs i never got round to before so this (hopefully) will be the icing on the cake, just hope im not dissapointed :lol: Ready for Glasto Cider Camp!

Just

Had a good weekend camping round my old fella's

002.jpg

Dug out the Westy tent, have to say its a great adition, love the inbuilt groundsheet....

009-1.jpg

View from the awning...

003-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

008.jpg

Just

Airtime said:
Looking good! I like the new styling of your wheels. 8)

Thanks mate, i was in two minds about the colours, but please with how they look, cant bring myself to put the caps on incase i dont like the look and i scratch the paint getting them off again as they get stuck on the clips :lol:

Just

Off oop North tomorrow evening to Red9 for my wishbone kit 8) will report back Sunday night with pics galore.....cant wait!

Just

Latest posts