STANFORD HALL 2012 - SUN JULY 1st

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stanfordhall-postponed-web-2012.png

Clem said:
If you have club display passes, please keep them safe. They will be re-used when the show is reschueduled.

Received my club pass through the post yesterday. Was well looking forward to it too. I guess its for the best, and we'll all appreciate the decision more, when we're basking in glorious sunshine instead of trudging on wet ground with cloudy grey skies!

sad times!

although i am still going out in the van whatever!
a meet up sounds good tbh, i just phoned a campsite near kettering and they are open without it being too boggy!

Anyone else up for a bit of a campover somewhere anyway??

Hayburner magazine are trying to sort out a meeting at Wicksteed park Kettering for anyone who is interested check out:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hayburner-magazine/118317701606636" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D

61 stu said:
will there be camping the day before do you know, the website doesnt say either way yet :?

I've asked for some details and will keep this thread updated. I don't think I can make this date ... Stone Roses gig for me 8) :mrgreen:

Clem said:
61 stu said:
will there be camping the day before do you know, the website doesnt say either way yet :?

I've asked for some details and will keep this thread updated. I don't think I can make this date ... Stone Roses gig for me 8) :mrgreen:

Im goin on the sunday too, Its goin to Freakin awesome,
never thought it would happen after what John Squires said.....!!
Dont even care if Ian Brown sounds dodgy, when im half cut and with over 100,000 people singing back at him "i wanner be adored"
It wont matter!!! 8) :lol:

"MadForIt"!!!

Beady eye supporting on the saturday!!!

Plan B sunday.!!

Clem said:
61 stu said:

awesome 8)

It looks like Stanford Hall are contacting ticket holders direct regarding camping bookings. I've reconfirmed the Early Bay line up for the new date but realise there will be changes for some, please post if you can't make the new date, we'll stick with the reserve list we have in the first instance.

Thanks everyone.

Thats Boo bruv ,

Is there going to be an updated line up , as i see already some people cannot make it !!

Clem said:
It looks like Stanford Hall are contacting ticket holders direct regarding camping bookings. I've reconfirmed the Early Bay line up for the new date but realise there will be changes for some, please post if you can't make the new date, we'll stick with the reserve list we have in the first instance.

Thanks everyone.
Clem, can you put me down on the reserve list please. Couldnt make the first date, so i'm pleased with this :mrgreen:

Hi

Can anyone confirm whether there is camping sat/sun night?The site says nothing and on LWVWOC site it appears there is no camping?

Kev

Can people please advise theyre availability or otherwise for the new date?

Line up is -

dodge6x6
PeteB
ooro - not avaiable
stuartrx7
Foz
petegee56
GrahamL
Krusty
Reborn Bay Man
leon
strutt
Clem - not available
Mr Brightside
karlhsp
Beigebay1968

Reserve list is now -

Grazy
61Stu
Westy Richardson
uber cool

Thanks all.

The L&W site does state no camping .... Ill try and get confirmation.

Cut and Paste from the Stanford Hall Office regarding camping -

Yes, we will be offering two night camping again for those who would like it. Saturday and Sunday nights. Unfortunately the Monday is not a bank holiday this time so we are also happy to refund the Sunday night for those who booked two.

8)

Latest posts