Stanford Hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araon

Reaction score
just wondering whos camping on site this year?

me and me boy will be in the late crewie and tenting again and should have a mate and his daughter in tow just wondering what time everyones getting there?

we should be fairly early this year and my lads more likely (and me if i'm honest since I have a chance to sleep before we set off this year) to be awake later on instead of the early bedtime we had last year

If i come i will be there friday sometime as its a bank holiday thanks to a wedding thats happening the same weekend.

Am intending my boy and me repeat last year, attend Grahams open day at Midland Early Bay, then convoy over to Stanford Hall for the odd half of shandy and an early night....... ;)

Hi Mate

We normally leave our place at 3pm with the aim to be at Stanford Hall for 4pm, last year the field was quite full when we got there but they still found us a big enough space for 10 buses :lol: :lol:

clyde said:
If i come i will be there friday sometime as its a bank holiday thanks to a wedding thats happening the same weekend.

Jon, camping is only Saturday night at Stamford Hall as its just the one day show on the Sunday

EgoTrippin said:
Does the camping need to be pre-booked?

Yes it does. I'll sort the display area passes fog those interested ... Details to follow.

:)

EgoTrippin said:
Does the camping need to be pre-booked?

Yeah its cheap and cheerful, the bogs barely coped last year :lol: I think its either 14 or 17 quid with the show entry included, last year it filled up pretty quickly in the central area but then there was still plenty of camping in the treelines

Remember none of the food/drink stalls will be serving on Saturday evening either. There is the option to buy a Curry in the Ghurkas' Mess in the Hall, but nothing else.

Last year I forgot to take any food and/or drink :cry: :lol:

Thanks for the tip Graham, but i was thinking if i make it up ill will make a weekend out of it and stay with friends at the SSVC camping weekend.

OK someone must know who do you make the cheques payable to? the sites down and Stanford arent answering their emails/phone

I'm sure last year it was just 'Stanford Hall'

Do you have the address and price? :)

What Clem said.
If I remember rightly, even when you print off the booking form, it doesn't say who the payee is, very professional. When I phoned last year to query this I did say that this had been the case for at least two years and was thanked for pointing this out and assured the situation would be addressed. Apparently it hasn't.
When I want paying for something I make damn sure it is very clear whose name is needed on the cheque.
Amateurs. :lol:

Oh, and if there is space in the line-up, would be over the moon to fill that gap. :D

The camping price is 14 for adults and 3 for kids including entrance.....

I'm at work at the mo but I'll post that when I get in

Address

The Estate Office, Stanford Hall, Stanford on Avon, Nr. Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 6DH

and yeah its Payable to "Stanford Hall"

Latest posts