Stu & Clare Present Murphy - Aircooled Campout 2020 Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks hot!....hope you got the aircon in the van! ;-)
Keep the pics coming!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

StuF said:
Pic of our little set up at the camp site

2C3032D0-7275-4861-8151-512386F77FA1-22760-000017283429A68E_zps65ddfd99.jpg

Awesome. 8)
Nice to see you are making good use out of the Buddybox! :D

Trips like this you'll NEVER forget! :D

Enjoy 8)

Well we have left the lovely campsite and travelled to our friends wedding venue about 25 miles away and checked into the Castell d' Emporda 5* luxury hotel. Bit of a change from a campsite!!

Free wifi and amazing views - unfortunately I am spending the afternoon writing a 1500 word essay for my OU course! :shock:

Here are a couple of pics

The castle reception

czOIl.jpg

Murphy all parked up - with wedding ribbon :D

pL4Si.jpg

Js5r1.jpg

Here at the Castle till Sunday and then off to Monaco!!

Well we left Spain yesterday, travelled up through France and across to a campsite a couple of hours away from Monaco.

This morning we visited Monte Carlo and took some pics of Murphy at the famous harbour. We also did a lap around the famous F1 circuit, crikey that hairpin is tight :shock: Sounded cool going through the tunnel though.

We then left France and are now spending a couple of days relaxing at campsite in San Remo Italy.

Bus has been great but he didn't enjoy the huge hills and tight Monaco streets. I was pretty stressed leaving Monte Carlo.

Will try and get some pics up. 8)

Awesome. Would love to do this, but impossible with with the "are we nearly there" sisters in the back! :D

Here are a few pics from today's travels

Murphy at the harbour in Monte Carlo

Gge18.jpg

Couple of the boats moored up

WGIj5.jpg

Some of the F1 course infrastructure being taken down

RXxEo.jpg

Murphy was parked in good company :msn4:

tL25g.jpg

Some mileage your covering there guys. Quality time in your bus, im well jel! :lol:
Glad to hear it's all going well and Murphy is performing like a star!!
Keep the updates rolling! :mrgreen:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Looks nice.

Has the sound deadening pads made any real difference? I dove 30 miles at the weekend and its going to be loud for the kids in the back.

Traffics pretty heavy round there isn't it :D

Glad it's going well :)

Cheers guys for all the kind words,

Radish - I think the sound deadening pads have made a huge difference to our comfort whilst travelling.

Clem - yep - scarily busy and the roads were narrow and congested with scooters and tourists. The poor bus took some abuse getting up the steep hills too!

We are leaving Italy tomorrow and starting our journey back :(, we are going through France and upto Belgium before the tunnel on Sat. Fingers crossed we should be back in Lincoln Sat eve.

Having a wicked time and San Remo is a fantastic place to visit. Already have plans for next years trip! Am thinking Croatia 8)

I'm so jealous whilst reading this thread. This is the reason I bought my bus, the wife has family in Lyon and Bandol (south France) and we plan to travel down in the bus with our daughter so the family can meet her. Probably gonna be next year now though. :cry:

It's good to see these buses still being used for camping and not just polishing!!
Have a great trip. 8)

Latest posts