Stu & Clare Present Murphy - Aircooled Campout 2020 Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the-irv said:
cool pics 8)
what are your plans for germany?

Cheers - after spending a few days at LeBug Show in Spa with Foz we are heading off into Germany.
There are a few places on my to do list like Wolfsburg and Nordschleife along with spending a few days exploring the Schwarzwald (Black Forest region)
We tend to take a pretty relaxed approach to these trips and have long driving days followed by a few days chilling at a nice site.

Cant wait it was great fun taking the bus to Spain last summer!

cool,we did germany a couple of years ago,loved it
if your doing the http://www.camper-carlos.de/englisch/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at wolfsburg
theres a restaurant on the reservoir behind the campsite that does
the official wolfsburg currywurst

Had a lovely morning today taking good friends of ours to get married. It was our wedding gift to them and fingers crossed saved them a few hundred quid.
Murphy ran like a dream and got lots of attention.
Although I might need to adjust the carb at some point as he appears to rev a bit high when upto temp - circa 1100rpm, fine when cold and idles fine at 900rpm! Bloody carbs

Anyway the two pics I took although there may be more from the photographer

fDamP.jpg

Outside Lincoln cathedral

TeasJ.jpg

See some of you peeps at Caldicot Castle this time next week

Nice one Stu looks to be going well :)
if only i could get the wife to drive anything without power steering!
keep up the good work pal
Liam

Cheers fellas - was nice to do the wedding, saved the happy couple a few bob!
Wifelet doesn't drive the bus either mate! LHD and no power steering/brakes/windows etc being the issue

I don't mind though - I love driving Murphy! 8)

All packed up and ready for the off in the morning - looking forward to the journey and chilling out with a beer at Caldicot Castle!
See you peeps there! I have remembered to pack the special EarlyBay toilet signs - nearly forgot them!

Bet I don't beat Si there again this year! :lol:

sparkywig said:
Depends what time you leave, it only takes me 20 minutes to get there.
:lol:
We packed up but got to go to work first :( should be on way lunchtime tho :msn4:
See you there for a cold one :mrgreen:

Had a great journey down in the sun
Now all set up and enjoying a nice cold beverage

il86s.jpg

Would love to be there. Have a good one mate and I shall be seeing thee shortly. Will discuss routes/meet up point early in the week to finalise everything for the upcoming Spa trip.

Latest posts