Tachometer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabs

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
T2 a
Just out of interest what tachometer are people using in there buses. Looking at a top dash tachometer that rpm to 6000. What about.

Cheers Gabs…

You’ve seen mine. It’s all the way from Melbourne Australia, Sydenham to be exact.
IMG_4282.jpegLoads of other meters in that face too. None connected up just in case I started worrying apart from the tacho.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,shift light works great just before five :cool: :) :cool:

I like the auto meter mini monster tachometer, they are smaller and come in a bunch of different face options , I’ve mounted them over the mirror in a couple of beetle installs and it is a great place to see it out of the corner of your eye and not have to look down. Fishing the wires up into the roof is an adventure in itself IMG_0205.jpegIMG_0355.jpeg

You’ve seen mine. It’s all the way from Melbourne Australia, Sydenham to be exact.
View attachment 9653Loads of other meters in that face too. None connected up just in case I started worrying apart from the tacho.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,shift light works great just before five :cool: :) :cool:
I reckon you should get all the other connected Ozzie ref the oil temp and pressure. Not a big job with winter on its way.

Latest posts