Taking my Dormobile back to OZ

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyandvic

Reaction score
Anybody know how much it costs to send a camper from UK to OZ.

Anybody done it?
I still have the OZ plates. Can I re register on the old OZ plates?

Just to give you a ball park figure somewhere in the region of £1500. Send me a PM if you get get close to wanting a firm quote, the company I work for deals in international shipping of household effects and cars, motorbikes etc

andyandvic said:

Anybody done it?

I thought It would be about that. I've got the shipping details from OZ to UK from the previous owner and it was £1500 in 2003.

Will defo send you a pm when I'm more near the time.

No problem, just let me know or if you need a quote just for the camper or for moving the rest of your goods from the UK to Oz if you are lucky enough to be moving to warmer climes!
andyandvic said:
I thought It would be about that. I've got the shipping details from OZ to UK from the previous owner and it was £1500 in 2003.

Will defo send you a pm when I'm more near the time.

andyandvic said:

Anybody done it?

Hey now thats a refreshing change..its really great to see an Aussie bus coming back home and a Lowlight too. 8)

scott wilson said:
what??!! exporting busses???? :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

Is it that special ? I would defo try to find a replacement over there... 8)

dandaz said:
scott wilson said:

Mate you'd be hard up finding a 1970 Dormobile for sale here,not many lowlights around.

I thought the streets where lined with them.... :eek:

I am a little wiser now.... :)

take a look on http://www.lowlight.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and say hi. Lobus used to come on here quite a bit..They`re a good bunch and very dedicated... 8)

dandaz said:
scott wilson said:

"Is it that special" come on Scott thats a silly question :wink:

Take a look.
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6954&p=66992&hilit=aggie#p66992" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i think a quote of the quote may have given you the wrong impression...theres lots of aggro exporting busses from aus and sa and usa for that matter and i think it`s great that one is going home and such a good one too... :)

Latest posts