Tattoos anyone?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ace! i just got that on a white santa cruz t shirt the other week, not as painful apart from the price ;)

thru_a_lupe said:
hmmmmm.... maybe i should add something old skool skate to this half sleeve..... hmmmmm?!?!?

That should be a given Dude, sort it out :mrgreen: I've got the Indy cross as you know, it's the way forward

thru_a_lupe said:
hey si..... monday morning and not at work.....!!! rocks dont it!!!! :)

Life smiles on us, for sure :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hope you had a good party, even though Lara didn't call me :satanlook: :lol:

Not sure if you'll be able to see this as it's on my wife's Facebook page (privacy settings may be to high), but here goes:

6208_115934179651_603989651_2358218_7640779_n.jpg

Getting my 2nd tattoo done at 'Ink Stop Tattoo' in New York. It's an ambigram (two words reading different things when rotated 180 degrees) of my kids names, Freya and Benji. Will post a decent finished picture of it when I can find one.

heres a tattoo from a guy i went to school with. He was always pretty special at art but this is his first tattoo (on himself) :shock:

i think its an excellent effort.
38693_142531425774356_142531122441053_319535_1789271_n.jpg

got my first one on my 21st, but the woman who did it in manchester couldnt do shading so i had to have it redone and tidied up, went from the little circle in the middle to this..
SDC10351.jpg

and got this one done earlier this year.
SDC10348.jpg

i work in a museum and there are now three of us trying to see who can have the most decent tattoos.
I go to a bloke in selby called Steve Dagg who used to work at Ruby Arts in York with Mick Tommo for any artist buffs out there. really good, and surprisingly cheap for custom work, i have a habit of drawing lots of random stuff and deciding i want it tattood.
now, which one next? http://revivalproject.wetpaint.com/page/Drawing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hey guys be good to get updates on all of your tats, looking into getting my fist to looking at lots of designs and trying to decide where to get done first :?

Here's my arm sleeve and the other is nearly done
i'm mainly covering up old crap
big tip get it done right the first time
e587ff44.jpg

you may recognise my tattooist

I got this one when I was 20ish. LOL It's supposed to say Bobby's Girl. Hubby's name is Bobby. :D The rose is the same color his bike was. This is on my shoulder although it was hard to take the pic so it kind of looks like it is on my .... LOL

fa70425c.jpg

Our friend, named Bob, kept saying I was his girl. So I took care of that on my next tattoo. Everyone knows my hubby as VW Bob because he owned a repair and parts shop back in the day.

f3ea19fe.jpg

c6f21d2e.jpg

The lines are supposed to be exhaust fumes coming out of the bug. LOL Hey, I had it done at a Harley Davidson run. LOL I added the purple rose band a few years later. I wanted some color.

My last tattoo, well, not last, I plan on getting a couple more, is supposed to be sea serpents. I had to do it small because of work. Had to make it fit under a watch. Now work allows tattoos. Go figure. LOL This one wraps around my wrist like a bracelet. :D

ad78b0a5.jpg

I went with a blue serpent for hubby and a purple one for me. The tongues kind of make a heart! :D

I plan on getting another one soon. I want one on my other ankle. It is kind of bare compared to the other one. LOL I'm just not sure what I want yet. Maybe I can do some bugs and busses going around it?

Ooooo updates! here is mine since last time!

My stomach by my good friend Tracy D :mrgreen:

IMG_1628.jpg

My leg sleeve nearly finished now, just a few more sittings with my brother dood Kamil 8)

bottom part Hot rod girl and exploding hotrod
NewLegInk.jpg

knee - flying pig getting away from the heat
KamilPig05112010003.jpg

thigh and beyond! just a few ti figters and a bi plane to go! the spaceman is always higher than the pig :lol:

SpaceInk001.jpg

hope ya likey 8)

Latest posts