the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its been a busy month and finally some progress has been made all brake lines have been replaced, cylinder has had a clean up and new seals, new speedo cable routed out of harms way, drive shafts off and replaced with shiny new ones, new stainless exhaust with j-tubes (cheers to Till),steering box recon'd,new glove box liner and lid, tidy some wiring and some other odds and sods.

a30ebe8b.jpg

97cf7ba8.jpg

b7a24590.jpg

fb39958f.jpg

bbfe911f.jpg

801613ff.jpg

had some knarley times in this bus :msn4:
enjoy it dude,cannot wait to see the end result 8)

dubscum said:
glove box lid :shock: glad its on the mend. I'm really trying to let go :lol: glad its back in good hands

The Lid is to stop my 2 year old throwing the contents around the van and it was cheap :D , got her booked in for paint over the winter so fingers crossed next year will be a good year.

Baz

Good to see you again last night, exhaust sounds and looks really good

So the target is Ninove 2013 then 8) 8) 8) 8)

Cheers Graham

Im booking brighton today just working out if we are going to camp Friday and sat or just sat....

I enjoyed last night actually got to look at some cars/buses.

I'm well up for ninove

Baz

8) 8)

Are you keeping it OG colour Baz or going for something "Different" ?

Cheers for the comments everyone

Grazy I'm 95% sure I'm going to keep the same colour there is an idea I keep getting that I am tempted with but I think funds might hold things up..

Plus there's a lot of love out there for savannah beige

Keep it savannah and blend in some new paint to the old i say, cheaper too and keep the cool look you got going on 8)

Hi Baz,

Yea, as above keep it Raw & Real,
Cool rollin with ya on the way home, loved the Bus and enjoyed your company this weekend. 8) :D
Hope to catch you Guys at a future show.

Paul & Family. :D

20120909_160634-1-1.jpg

20120909_111613.jpg

20120909_111637-1.jpg

looking real good, Big Baz. once again glad its back in good hands and being used and enjoyed, not sure if I'll shed a tear when I see the old gert in the metal :D

Paul class photos mate really good to meet you all hope to do it again soon..

Ash im lovin the piece of shit westy guna make a cracking photo of them together in ninove :)

Would like to photo that one to....the ultimate stance!!
As they sit how i wish mine would...could.....maybe, If I grew a pair!!!! :msn4:
Fukin missus!!! :shock: ;)

Nice one lads

Latest posts