Think you've seen stoopid? I'll show you stoopid.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah they is monkey dumb. Serves 'em right... A. For having a late bay and B. for lowering it in the first place.

a late bay you say???? hmmm never heard of one! :lol:

nurofen and axle stands anyone , . :lol: :lol: :lol: what a wanker , ( can i say that , don`t mean to offend :wink:

Grazy said:
nurofen and axle stands anyone , . :lol: :lol: :lol: what a wanker , ( can i say that , don`t mean to offend :wink:

Based on the fact he's male and aged over 12 I'd say it's fair to say he has probably masterbated at some point or other in his life. Thus you are mearly stating a fact, so I'd say you're safe. :wink: :lol:

But like Homer Simpson would say
"Strangely compulsive viewing"
He is lucky to be alive when it is all said and done.
If mine fell down with the suspension fully lowered, it would be impossible to get out.

Very true Lobus
i once had the pin on my axle stand break while doing my front brakes, bus hit the ground and nearly cut my foot off with the disc, scary stuff!

also had a bus collapse on me while removing a steering box, busses falling on you is brown pants time! :shock:

slammedkustom said:
Very true Lobus
i once had the pin on my axle stand break while doing my front brakes, bus hit the ground and nearly cut my foot off with the disc, scary stuff!

also had a bus collapse on me while removing a steering box, busses falling on you is brown pants time! :shock:

Note to ones self, Never get under a bus/beetle/any vehicle if slammedkustom is under there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts