• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

This ain't fair....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
At some point or another, you must have posted an add or replied to a wanted add, you've got what they want or they say, you still got this, how much to include postage etc etc
You reply, then silence.......do people really put up questions just for fun or do they all have jobs where it only allows them to get on here once a month or more.
Please....please, if you put up a wanted or for sale add...remember to check from time to time as it really s a waste of everyone's time if you don't really want it or have changed your mind.......thankyou.

Rocket Ron
VW Endangered Species.

Even worse when you keep sending pics for some thing you are selling ,you take the time to email the pics then not so much as a sorry it's not for me or I don't like the colour nothing so annoying.

I've just found out that I'm guilty of this.

I didn't get a notification about a reply that was made nearly 2 weeks ago so have only just found out by glancing back through the wanted thread.

I agree, it's very annoying, but what I find infuriating is the whole "thinking of maybe, possibly, at some point (but then again not), testing the water and potentially selling my...." adverts that people stick up, either because they want attention or they are completely incapable of going through the process of reaching a decision on whether to sell or keep. I've had my time wasted by these types of people on a few occasions, including on here. Unfortunately it's getting increasingly common nowadays.

Well said Ron, still haven’t heard about the fuel sender......😂

Andy..this has been on my mind, along with other stuff so as a way of saying sorry I'll post if you pay postage, I did find it two days ago....

Ron

You didn’t have to do that mate, send your details and I’ll get your money sent. Thanks Ron

I'll send it, see if it works, if fine then we will work something out, I have put a meter on it and it registered a feed so should be good but to be sure......
What's you postal address Andy..

Ron

Latest posts