Top show.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DATC - its just spot on! from the location, weather and top team behind it who really know what they are doing, if you havnt been yet then your missing a good'un 8)

Had a very similar thread recently, but I`m with Simo on this one DATC for all the above reasons :p But I likes most of the shows including Busfest.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, C`mon summer urry up :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Had a very similar thread recently, but I`m with Simo on this one DATC for all the above reasons :p But I likes most of the shows including Busfest.

Hey Oz - hows you doing fella - all good i trust ;)

simo said:
ozziedog said:

Hey Oz - hows you doing fella - all good i trust ;)

Yes mate I`m brillyunt and raring to go, have a little peep at my other thread in general. Yes it is very very mild and has a summery tinge about it at the moment but no sunshine !! sorry to be fussy and all that :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But ,, I need some proper sunshine please :p :mrgreen: :p

Freddie's Files in Ninove, Belgium.

Great road trip, night out drink and cars

Best VW show is 'Le Bug Show' SPA - Francorchamps in Belgium
If you've never been I seriously suggest you get your aircooled along to it!!

K@rlos said:

^^^Awesome show/weekend.^^^^^ ............ Without The Roxy?!?!?!

Skeg vegas was fantastic last year and will be on me calendar for this year.

Nice to do new shows as there are so many here and in Europe. 8).......... There all great!!! :mrgreen:

Stanfordhall is a fantastic one day show this lots of top class VW's and plenty of 'Bits' to rummage through. 8)
EBI I will do at some point and Spa... 8)

Myvanway said:
K@rlos said:

^^^Awesome show/weekend.^^^^^ ............ Without The Roxy?!?!?!

Skeg vegas was fantastic last year and will be on me calendar for this year.

Nice to do new shows as there are so many here and in Europe. 8).......... There all great!!! :mrgreen:

Stanfordhall is a fantastic one day show this lots of top class VW's and plenty of 'Bits' to rummage through. 8)
EBI I will do at some point and Spa... 8)

Freddie has a new venue for the Saturday night ;)

Up north ( the real North, not what the camper mag classes as North on their show review :lol: ) we have Volkspower at Redcar which is good, but Mighty dubfest at Alnwick castle is great and for the best chilled weekend it's dubs int dales in North Yorkshire in September, super show and growing fast!!
I'm hoping to get to some of the bigger shows down south but will be next year as this year is mostly spending the cash getting the bus rolling to get me there :lol:

Any. as long as my bus gets me there and there's something to keep the wife quite :lol:

Latest posts