TV's 5th Gear - a date for you to watch

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMMC

Reaction score
Fifth gear Monday 25/2/08 8:00pm Ch5 - Bay vs T5 to see which is the best camper...not sure whether its an earlybay but still worth a watch.

Looked like a late bay when I saw the trailer. :?
Should be interesting all the same :D

I'm sure it will be available on the internet for those of us who don't have televisions / channel 5 ;)

i love my bay to bits but ive got to confess,a straight swop for a new t5 would be to tempting to resist, :D :shock: :roll:

No they said the best buy would be to buy an original for around 10K and do what you wanted to it, that would be the cheapest option, so the right choice in my opinion, BUY AN EARLY BAY :lol:

By the way the T5 California was £40K and the Danbury was £35K, :eek: :eek:

they decided the best would be to buy a classic :p then do it up to have the comforts (ie heating!) that the newer vans have. save yourself a couple of bob that way too!

well thats made my mind up,there both a rip off,il go to oz for a year or 2 with my 40000

The price of og bays just went up :shock:

You'd almost think Jon Smith didnt know much about old campers! :lol:

I saw a car transporter on the M5 tonight with half a dozen or so Brazilian Bys aboard ... theres certainly a demand for them.

Latest posts