Ultra VW or Volksworld ? ? ? ? ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Mag

• Volksworld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultra VW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grazy

Reaction score
As it say`s really dudes . Me personally I prefer Ultra but just wondered what you guys think ? I think Volks is a bit tunnel vision really too much Bug :roll:

Tough call, it changes month on month. This month its Ultra I reckon.

Im not keen on the bought in articles on meda buck tastless yank cars myself ..... you know the score - "Buck found a sun faded solid early Cabrio in a Nevada outhouse, so had it stripped it apart for a nut and bolt resto, and addded some white leather interior and matching window rubbers that complement the modern alloys perfectly".

Cant beat Camper and Commercial, imo. ;)

Ultra is way way better. I still like Volksworld, but since Keith, Paul and Phil left it's gone downhill considerably IMO.

Prefer Ultra - but for some reason it always seems really difficult to get of, even my local WHSmiths doesn't stock it anymore!

I suppose I should subscribe really...

;)

It's gotta be Ultra VW, although I like to get both as can't stop collecting them.

I would never be able to get anything in Volksworld though as I have not had anyone famous do the paint/body, interior and engine. Can't afford it had to do it myself. Bring back Total VW!!!

All the best

Chris 8)

TBH I have both on subscription and J&M if you cant get it a WHSmiths go and pester sumone till they start getting them all in cus thats what i did :D

As for whos the best imho it changes from month to month depending on content etc .

Years ago Volksworld did pick the cars that had professional names attached as these were the best cars out there. But times have changed and your average home restorer is using unknown companies that arent in the scene and are winnig at shows and are getting featured because standards are higher etc .

Having had my vehicles featured in both and knowing most of the editorial staff on both mags they are doing there damned hardest to keep us the consumer happy by featuring a large range of cars etc

And that aint Easy :wink:

Gadget

Latest posts