Ultrasonic cleaning bath - recommendations?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Brightside

Reaction score
Been thinking about one of these for a while, anyone had any experiences or recommendations?

Seen some on Flea Bay for £150 upwards for a medium sized one, just wondered if there were any "Ultrasonic gurus" on here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

last medium sized one we bought for work was 1.5k so for 150 quid i wouldn`t expect too much

as above we use them for cleaning print heads (best before date on you food) they start at £1500 and not the best as I found out, when my solex went in on nights! still clean but expected better.

Been using one for over 10 years mainly cleaning/degreasing P.C.Bs & small metal bits, also had excellent results cleaning Carbs it depends what your planing on using in it, we use Amberklene FE10. I think the Bath cost about £500 from R.S 10 years back.

I have one of the ebay jobbies, it worked ok, but to be honest I think a load of carb cleaner will give the same results.

AxlFoley said:
I have one of the ebay jobbies, it worked ok, but to be honest I think a load of carb cleaner will give the same results.

That is what I was expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Poor spelling is the result of fat fingers.

Latest posts