Vanfest California Trip Build 69 Patina Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good randy and i take it back about the signage, its really compliments the bus and patina. looks sweet. 8)

by the way the cali bus and bug have arrived :D , picking them up on tuesday or wednesday, ill give you a call after.

Saw your bus this morning at CFR , looks very good.
I counted about 20 buses in their yard :shock: they are probably all going to the UK.

Thanks for the note Juan,
I saw a lot of them there too...seems to be a demand for good Vans out there in the world...and we are in the right spot to find them!

I look forward to seeing you at the show!

mroldbug said:
Thanks for the note Juan,
I saw a lot of them there too...seems to be a demand for good Vans out there in the world...and we are in the right spot to find them!

I look forward to seeing you at the show!

Same here , I'm getting excited now that I dropped my bus , it is really only a few weeks away :mrgreen:

One month from today I climb aboard a plane and fly over to the UK! :D :D :D

I am very excited about the trip...first time I have ever done such a voyage with one of my own vehicles! I have dreamed about this for quite a while...many many years in fact..cruising through the UK in my Van...nothing much better than that!

Very much looking to meet some of the Earlybay faithful. The chances are pretty good that the blue Van will stay there, but my "keeper" 68 Dormobile is safe in my garage awaiting it's turn for restoration. A Dormobile is a very rare thing in the US.

In any case...looking forward to the trip!
IMG_0956.JPG

Keep an eye out for my Van

0096%20003.jpg

And if you see this face walking about...please say hello!

Latest posts