Volksworld 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I was in the line up last year and i`m
well up for going again this year :D
So count me in for two days of VW fun!
Cheers Paul.

we could have a convoy going up now!

Quick question, do you thin it would be ok for the misses to be flat out in the back having a kip for the drive up?

lol

Hi i have been to the show before but this time i have my bus to stay in how does this work if i stay overnight Thanks Kevin

KEVIN 4821 said:
Hi i have been to the show before but this time i have my bus to stay in how does this work if i stay overnight Thanks Kevin

You'll need to book your own camping, but you can move the van on Saturday evening into camping, and then back into the line up on Sunday am.

i wont be in the line up now :( missus birfday weekend!!! might try and blag a day trip ion the saturday though ;)

I'm up for this again. Hopefully will have my voice this year as well :lol: Even the mrs wants to come and brave a tent pitched on the loadbed for 2 nights :shock:

mattd1984 said:
Anyone heading down the A1, M25, would be good to go down in convoy?

This will be the route I take, hopefully will get friday off work and head down there lunchtimeish.

Cool. Ill start drawing up a list 'soon' :mrgreen:

Yes, we have spaces left. :mrgreen:

C'mon folks - weekenders needed! Get your names down :)

clem

it looks like our bus is going to get finished in time for the volksworld show so was wondering would there be space for us on the sunday only?

cheers

curly head said:
clem

it looks like our bus is going to get finished in time for the volksworld show so was wondering would there be space for us on the sunday only?

cheers

Im sure so :)

Latest posts