Volksworld Show 08 - Please note Updated March 22nd 2008

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I know its ages away ...... but!

The club display plots are booked waaay in advance, so does anyone wish to commit to being part of one for EB? Its held at the end of March at Sandown Race Course.

Its a bit of a committment - the area is a no vehicle movement one from 0900 till 1700 ish both days, so once youre in, youre in for the day. You can leave the vehicle in there all weekend though, if you prefer?

No great rush at this time, but anyone up for it may wish to sign in below?

Doubt the van will be ready by then :cry: , but if it is, then I'll be up for it :D

Doubt the van will be ready by then :cry: , but if it is, then I'll be up for it :D

Did the whole weekend this year on the LTV stand, camping was a bit dire being very wet and cold but having the chance to look round the show before it opened is well worth it, got loads of pics with nobody in the way 8)

thanks for kicking this off Clem - def need to start planning early for events in 08 ... may have to put me down as a 'probably' at this stage ...

I think this show needs as much pre-arrangement as poss.
On site camping is available, no problems there. Weekend passes are cheaper than buying two day tickets also.
Access can be gained from Friday evening.

Mike - any chance of this being 'stuck'? :)

I'll probably only do one day this year, so if your a van short for the saturday, count me in 8)

I'll be up for this probably saturday and sunday,looks good! Should even be fully resprayed by then unrecognisable from how it is now!

Looks like enough interest then!

Ill look into reserving a plot.

Speedman said:
Did the whole weekend this year on the LTV stand, camping was a bit dire being very wet and cold but having the chance to look round the show before it opened is well worth it, got loads of pics with nobody in the way 8)
And queue jumping with the wristbands is a winner.

Should have the single on the road for this

I will be up for this, I only live 10mins away from Sandown so an all dayer is no problems.

Plus there is a bit of class in that wrist band

Put me down for a spot 8)

interested for on one day (saturday) if there's room, and I'll be able to drop oil on there floor :lol: , rather than my new drive

Im always there but im afraid the old girl is not looking at her best.............fighting with the rust as usual.... :(