Volksworld Show 08 - Please note Updated March 22nd 2008

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK sounds like it could be my first outing in her then...
just got word earlier today (later yesterday all confused now working nights) that the topcoat was ready to go on need to pop round and take a few pics....
:D
Will know nearer the date when do you need the deffinative answer for?

Ill be coming but im meeting German friends, so need to camp with them really. Good luck with the line up.

Was thinking about this today, forgot about this thread and the fact I replied! :shock:

Looks like it could be an impressive turn out?

Clem,
is this an inside stand or outside. I have a low mileage early bay to put on display. Not sure how to show it. Never done it before...always been to shy to show my stuff...aaahh

Hi would like to be added to the line-up if at all possible.

Whats the situation with tickets. Would we have to pre order the tickets to be able to attend or buy them on the gate???

Thanks,

Andy

scott wilson said:
Clem,
is this an inside stand or outside. I have a low mileage early bay to put on display. Not sure how to show it. Never done it before...always been to shy to show my stuff...aaahh

Scott, this will be outside, if you want to show yours in the show you'll need to contact Volksworld directly. :)

I been in contact with James regarding this, and am awaiting news. :)

please add my name for both days if thats ok,i never bother with this show as its a trek,but if i commit now that will force me to go! logic eh.

If my van didn't have that disagreement with the pickup, i'd be well up for putting her in the show....

=(

Id love to be a part of this but dont think ill be able to as i guess once your in your in and cant move your van until show is over , otherwise I would definatly be in line up 8)

had my old bug on the dubtime stand for the last two years and was allowed to pootle round to camping area on the saturday night after the gates shut. Assuming the line up would be in the club area that faces the track/camping area?

Im thinking we'll hear in the New Year now. :)

Small side question for a newbie... So my girlfriend ordered 2 adult weekend passes with a camping plot ticket and we haven't received them yet, do they normally get sent out as soon as you order, or is it a case of they'll get sent closer to the show date. Thanks.

Adam Gough said:
Small side question for a newbie... So my girlfriend ordered 2 adult weekend passes with a camping plot ticket and we haven't received them yet, do they normally get sent out as soon as you order, or is it a case of they'll get sent closer to the show date. Thanks.

Theyll be sent nearer the time. :)

I may be there for just one day, no camping for me! Not sure which day yet, I can do either really depending on when my friend who I would see on the other day is free :)

If I want to be a part of the earlybay lineup (and you will take my van :lol: ) how soon do I have to confirm it?

Hiya Clem..... :wink:

Might be up for bringing the Crewie along, might even be able to do both days if you like.

Let us know when you have any more details from James. I think he's away for the Christmas break, I tried to get hold of him in the office last week and had to leave a message on his voicemail.

Do you know yet where the display plot will be? If it's out the back in front of the racecourse it'll be bloody freezing as the sun doesn't get round there much....last year on the Saturday it was unbelievably cold.....pack your thermals... :roll:

Happy Christmas...

Carole

Please now see here -

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=4707

:wink:

Latest posts