Volksworld Show 08 - Please note Updated March 22nd 2008

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and on another note - we've been talking about the Early Bay line up at the VolksWorld show today. I'm certain you were down to have your own line-up but I will clarify this tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jon (not retro.james)

8) :lol:

Clem - can you email me your telephone number - and real/full name?

Send it to [email protected]

I need someone I can talk to about the Early Bay line up in person.

By the way, if you're not the man to do this with then who is?

Cheers

james

OK. This is the dawn of a new area for this thread!

Volksworld show organisers would like to show about 20 Early Bays in a line-up at the show in March.
Those who would be willing to show should ideally be able to committ for the weekend - this will mean arriving on Friday evening or pre 0830 on Saturday morning and not removing the vehicle (camping aside) until Sunday afternoon. At this stage there is no pre-requisite for acceptance and will depend of the number of applicants, however this is a display of Early Bays that are used - not the 'show' itself so dont be put off!

Could those who wish to attend and display there vans please email me and include some basic info on there van, and a good picture - or point me toward a source of info.

mikeclements @ hotmail . co . uk
This could really kick off the 08 season well for the EB scene. Lets do it! :)

Looking good.

I'd love to take part but a little to far for me and with 2 very small children not very practical either as mainly a static show.

I aim to get down for the day though and would be an ideal oppurtunity to meet with fellow owners.

Mike

I would like to be included in the display please,if the '71 Westy is ready,I'll know more by the end of the Month I'll use that.I'll email some details at the end of the month if thats ok.

Cheers Guys.

All replied to. Keep them coming! :)

Clem

Not sure I can make it to Sandown but I see from the lastest version of BUs & Camper they are planning a Bus only show at Santa Pod on the 25th - 27th April, is anyone planning to organise a display of Early Bays for this one as well?

Graham L said:
Clem

Not sure I can make it to Sandown but I see from the lastest version of BUs & Camper they are planning a Bus only show at Santa Pod on the 25th - 27th April, is anyone planning to organise a display of Early Bays for this one as well?

Hi Graham

Yes, I would imagine so, but it will be much easier to sort as Santa Pod is massive and there are much less access issues.
Im not sure yet if Ill be at the Big Bang/Camper & Bus show, I hope so though. :)

Any more out there?

All styles welcome!

Id like to keep this to forum members if poss, but will cast the net wider to get a full compliment if needed. :)

Im letting Volksworld know this evening of the vans who have applied to date ..... if you wish to be involved get your details to me by this evning, please!

Cheers :)

Details of the first 13 submitted today. Another 7 would be good ;)

Any more are still welcome!

Ive added another one which makes 5 to go!

Those who have submitted there vans are all now 'in' and will be issued with a pair of weekend passes. Camping must be booked seperatly if required, however! Please book this soon if needed as it sells out!

Ill be in touch more soon!

:)

Latest posts