Volksworld Show 08 - Please note Updated March 22nd 2008

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
retro.james said:
Good work guys.

Looking like an excellent line up of EBs at the show.

By the way Clem, that's an old pic of the Panzerfaust.

It now looks like this >>>

Panzer.jpg

What a difference :wink:

bananacustard said:
It wasn't so straightforward to get a camping pass as they stipulate that you can only buy one with a weekend ticket and obviously we don't need weekend tickets. I tried on the Volksworld show hotline unsuccessfully and in the end organised to send a cheque to Krystle Hodgson at the IPC media offices in Croydon who I contacted on 020 8726 8341. Camping plots sell out really quickly and anyone needing one should get their skates on. Good luck ( I don't want to be camping on my own :cry:)

We booked camping for saturday night without passes (look out for us) as not sure when we will get there and it's no cheaper to pre-book a weekend pass

ianscooby said:
bananacustard said:
It wasn't so straightforward to get a camping pass as they stipulate that you can only buy one with a weekend ticket and obviously we don't need weekend tickets. I tried on the Volksworld show hotline unsuccessfully and in the end organised to send a cheque to Krystle Hodgson at the IPC media offices in Croydon who I contacted on 020 8726 8341. Camping plots sell out really quickly and anyone needing one should get their skates on. Good luck ( I don't want to be camping on my own :cry:)

We booked camping for saturday night without passes (look out for us) as not sure when we will get there and it's no cheaper to pre-book a weekend pass

Weekend passes arent avaiable at the weekend, day tickets only. ;)

https://orders.ipcmediasecure.com/templates/vwo/products.php?

Latest line up vans here, with Faux replacing Mark as he sold his deluxe.

Ive now had all the information from Volksworld and will be doing an 'info' e-mail out this weekend and posting the essential detail on here.

Cheers :)

Good work Clem.
I've just ordered my camping ticket and got my Westy's first UK MOT,just have to register it now on Monday and away we go :D .If it's not registered in time I'll take it there on trade plates.

Faux cant make it after all .... but Carole bringing BOTH her vans! Yay!

Amended slideshow and details coming soon .....

faux said:
I can make it!!!!!!! :shock:

I have just paid for the camping pass!!!! Don't leave me out......

PLEASE :oops:

:oops: My error .... not a probelm, youre still in, Im pleased to say :)

I need an admin session this weekend! :? :lol:

EMails and PMs sent to participants -

Just an update on the arrangements for the Early Bay line up for the Volksworld show. We will be situated in the red brick area of the show - this is the area historically occupied by the SSVC, but more recently by the Greenhearts and the Restowagen line ups - however this year its back to the buses, and we will be sharing the area with the SSVC who will be holding a 'stock' line up.

Participation in the line up entitles the van its entry to the area, and also each van owner/driver a pair of adult passes. I will give out these passes as you arrive and these will then be exchanged for entry wristbands.

Access to the area will be available between 0800am and 0930am on Saturday March 29th and Sunday March 30th. No vehicle movement is allowed during show opening times which are Saturday 1000am - 1700pm and Sunday 1000am - 1630pm.

Vehicles can be left in situation overnight on Saturday, and will be secure, however, you will not have access to it. Camping must be booked seperatley on 01733 385172 or at http://www.volksworld.com.

I will be on site on Friday evening, time dependant on work and M25 traffic, and from first thing on Saturday morning. My number is xxxxxxxxxxx, please feel free to contact me via email or pm should you have any questions, problems etc. Also, if you are unable to make it for any reason, please get in touch ... things happen, its no big deal, but will be easier if I know. Thanks!

I think thats all for now, we have exactly 20 vans lined up. See you there!

Mike (Clem)

Well done Clem for sorting this out mate , Even tho I am not in line up I can`t bloody wait will be good to see Early Bay flying the flag .

Just an idea anyone else off here who is not in line up and every one who is shall we all meet up at The line up at like 1pm on Saturday , For a sort of face to names thing >???????? or not :?

Grazy said:
Well done Clem for sorting this out mate , Even tho I am not in line up I can`t bloody wait will be good to see Early Bay flying the flag .

Just an idea anyone else off here who is not in line up and every one who is shall we all meet up at The line up at like 1pm on Saturday , For a sort of face to names thing >???????? or not :?

Sounds a good plan.

BTW is anyone near to MikeF that could courier the banner to the show? It'd be great to have it there!

Hiya Clem,

If you get MikeF to PM me I'll meet up with him to collect the banner and bring it along to the show for you.

Oh and BTW, award yourself an EB Gold Star for organising this, well done you! 8) 8)

Yeah nice one Mike, i too am looking forward to seeing the line-up :p

Not in the lineup but, Ianscooby and I will be camping over on the Sat night, so will catch up with you all at some point over the weekend :wink:

Latest posts