• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - USA Spec hook-up lead

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkish

Reaction score
To all those US spec vehicle owners / importers

I am after the US spec hook up lead, perhaps you have imported a van and this has been left in the van of you have a bus and the lead is about somewhere??

If you have this i would be interested, please PM or reply here.

Thanks for looking

creationblue,

No worries but thanks for your help. Do you know where i can get 1????

regards

marcher :(

Creation blue - you should have pm and money on it's way :D

Marcher1 - I have purchased this to try, not going to destroy it so if I can't use it i'll let you know and you can have it for what i paid for it. I'll keep ya posted.

Cheers all

Dude collected this from the post office and must admit expected the whole lead. That said i am chuft with the connector it was exactly what i was after.

Thanks.

(Now i presume you know a bit about electrics so, can i use the US connector ona UK lead and UK campsite hook up supply. I am told that as the US is 110v and ours is 240v it's ok.)

Thanks again

All fitted yesterday, and it's just the job.

Thanks CreationBlue (I had been quoted £60 from the states for one of these so you can guess how impressed i was when your offer came along)

Latest posts