Westy Ply Headlining Templates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingnut

Reaction score
I bought a brand new Westy ply headliner and was wondering if I get some big enough paper sheets if anyone would be interested buying them. I thought £10 posted if anyone was interested ?

I would be interested. Just out of curiousity where did you get your headliner from? I'm struggling to find Baltic birch ply in 5x5 sheets though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Shaunb. I've ordered about 5 sheets of 5x5 Baltic birch from a place called Ipswich plastics. The only issue is they don't deliver.

Ipswich plastics , get their wood from Lathams Timber

Maybe go to them direct

Just to make everyone aware this is a liner for a pop top but the overall length will be the same so all you have to do is not cut out for the sun roof and have 3 full pieces instead of 2 large and 2 infills for the sides of sunroof. Will fit both LHD and RHD just turn flip to suit. The first 10 will be for £10 but after I'm going to have to put price up to cover materials, postage and packing

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

First 10 all gone now so £15 from now to cover materials, time and postage

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

sounds like this would save a lot of work measuring!

please let me know you details for payment ;)

Hi wingnut, I would be interested a template. Is it possible to just get a template of the cab area?

Latest posts