What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought this! Have yet to set it up though! :D

IMG_3878.jpg

myvanway 69 said:
Unpacked all the camping gear and put it back in the garage then inform work im in on monday!!!!!!!! :(

BusStopOver Cancelled. :evil:

I feel your pain!
Im still reeling from this. Here i am sat at work, when i should be now on my way to meet with Westy Geoff and the funky bunch for what looked set to be a good show.

What did i do to my bus today?
I Checked the straps on the cover....there's a storm brewing!! :-(

....Feel the calm before the storm!

In the words of War "absolutely nuttin"
It is fathers day in SA so I watched the winter sunset nursing a glass of 12 year old single malt!

I dropped a Silicon Cartridge Gun off the shelf and it landed on the rear bumper taking two large chips out the paint :roll: T@sser!!!!!

As it stopped raining for more than 15mins thought we'd sneak a cheeky BBQ in, so off we popped round the corner to Lilleshall Abbey...

Untitled.jpg

Got the barby fired up... :D

Untitled-1.jpg

And then it rained AGAIN... :evil:

2012-06-17150957.jpg

Hopefully there's no rain left for Camper Jam... 8)

Nik

installed LED lights into the buddy seat, & down the sides of the R&R bed today - remote control, colour changing, ambient light goodness :)

Would take some piccies but they all come out rubbish in the dark with my phone!

took spliffy for a re mot,no probs 8) saw a dark beige/brown bus behind me ,think it was a late :shock:

Fitted my new headrest !(only took 2seconds ) :lol:
085c24db.jpg

24d11bcc.jpg

Thanks Martin it's a spot on match :)

Chris

tidyed inside, packed the cupboards ready for Lavenham tommorow.Do hope it stops chuffing raining, oh well at least it will get a wash :).

Ripped out the gauges, including the paranoia-inducing oil temp dial, that I have spent the last two years staring at and not enjoying the drive.

Much better...

Latest posts