What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waited yet another day for my interior and door panels :evil: :evil:

Looks like my interior won't be in this weekend after all.

Finally finished fitting my bumpers with the addition of over-riders excuse the masking tape on the badge I've just sikaflex'd it on as well.

DSC_0384.jpg

Couldn't resurect my whole rear bumper it was so bent and rotten so I made some smaller ones out of it.

DSC_0385.jpg

Couldn't resurect my whole rear bumper it was so bent and rotten so I made some smaller ones out of it.

DSC_0385.jpg
[/quote]

They look really 8) mate. :D

started cleaning my pop top here it is before

001-2.jpg

during

003-3.jpg

and after

002-3.jpg

only managed one side as it started raining, took me about 2 hours really slow job, but worth the effort

also fitted this

004-3.jpg

just for show

this is going to be wired up in glove box

005-3.jpg

niklee1 said:

DSC_0385.jpg

They look really 8) mate. :D

Cheers niklee, they were a mates idea actually, I was just going to scrap the bumper. Glad I didn't now cus I am really pleased with them. The bracketry to hold them on was a bit of a pig to make though.

Got up stupid early and washed the can as I going to go to Tatton park today however my mate filled his Scirocco up with diesel on the way so we had to tow it home and drain the tank instead, heard there was a show at Uttoxeter called retro metal so went there instead as its closer. This was the extent of the show.

DSC_0387.jpg

Looks like we got the dates wrong - oops, bit of a shocker of a morning ha.

On the plus side I fitted a stereo in the van this avo and went to a local club meet this eve.

after 6 months of resto work on my new early dormobile we managed to get away to Bala in Wales this weekend, she didn't skip a beat :D

559328_10150947440226836_447019121_n.jpg

Loaded all the camping shizzle ready for a week in Cornwall.
Knowing my luck,with regards to weather,the sunniest days will be the day I load the bus(today) and the day I unload it(next Sat) :roll:

I spent all evening wrestling the middle 1/4 light seal onto it's frame and fitting the glass, man what a pig of a job, hope fitting it and the 3/4 glass isn't as much of a pain. Think I'll stick full glass in the rear side window, cheaper and less hassle.

Latest posts