What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo.jpg

:mrgreen:

Oil change, new throttle return spring and general spruce up after DATC last week and ready for Dubstock next week

Just had a BBQ and a 'big' bottle of Corona beer next to mine. In a field. :)

Repaired the central locking on the sliding door that had decided to stop working last week, sorted out the electric window in the passenger door that has never really worked properly since I built it over 4 years ago! Missus will be happy now she can get some fresh air at last.

Washed and tidyed the van to go to Devon Dubfest tomorrow, it was filthy!!

madman said:
Repaired the central locking on the sliding door that had decided to stop working last week, sorted out the electric window in the passenger door that has never really worked properly since I built it over 4 years ago! Missus will be happy now she can get some fresh air at last.

Washed and tidyed the van to go to Devon Dubfest tomorrow, it was filthy!!

Central locking and electric windows.... :shock:

Posh git. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Found a roof rack for him!! Came off of a Toyota car so I will have to make some side gutter brakets to attach to the pop top before I can actually mount it. Here is a test fit pic though!

IMG_4300.jpg

68_early_bay said:
madman said:
68_early_bay said:
Central locking and electric windows.... :shock:

Posh git. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, why not! 8)

:lol: :lol:

Got me thinking now......

Another thing on the bus's to do list

Add Central locking 8) 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You reckon that's posh, try this as well!! :mrgreen:

Freeview, PS2, and DVD's. Done all the priorities, just not done the basics yet like plumb in the fridge and cooker! :lol:

well technically yesterday, but drove 180 miles from Warwickshire to Gower. seems weedy compared to Chris's epic journey :D

parked up in nicholston farm, and the bays are winning 2-1 against the lone T5

Nugsy said:
well technically yesterday, but drove 180 miles from Warwickshire to Gower. seems weedy compared to Chris's epic journey :D

parked up in nicholston farm, and the bays are winning 2-1 against the lone T5

Drove back through the night in the pissing rain, only stopped once for petrol! 8 hours and 49 mins in total :shock: I was feeling pretty pleased with myself when I got there only to find out of the 5 EB's on the site ALL where from further North than me! Including the guy who had set of with a massive oil leak but had brought 10 litres of oil with him instead of cancelling the holidays! he used 5 on the way down..... :worship:

Karl we lost the count about 5-20 with the builders vans....

Some pictures of the EB's on the site
SAM_3706.jpg

SAM_3705.jpg

SAM_3625.jpg

Not a big splittie fan but kids thought this one was uber cool
SAM_3707.jpg

Suntan!
SAM_3710.jpg

Hope the weather stays good for you :D

marco said:
Bought some paint for her.

Company emailed back to say that they couldn't find reference to my paint code :|
so rang local dulux store who could :D mix up cans of Holts colour match to my code no problem.
Just shows that big isn't always best. :lol:

Latest posts