What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't make it due to work so I lent it to these lovely people to get driven to their wedding

photo-6.jpg

Raining this morning :roll: so dragged the interior out of my shed and started to clean seats etc while the missus is at work
:mrgreen:

Mot day .......

And she passed, yay

Only a couple of advisories :D

The last 2 brake pipes to be replaced are looking tired,

And one of the gators on a ball joint isn't split but is "nearly" :roll:

Oh and he said the hand brake could do with adjusting so out came a 10mm spanner and I did it there and then.

A1087170-0C50-4679-B903-BD274A44D877-16091-0000111FADBA4171.jpg

6979C641-6561-4F25-B4C6-95701092DACA-16091-00001120A1E5EBE4.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Came home today from a weeks holiday in Wales and gave the bus a hug 'cos I'd missed it! Pretty sad, I know! :lol:

Replaced rear brake cylinders, only to find n/s hard line to the cylinder is goosed and that brake hasn't been working for a while. Now where can I get the right ends to make a new line on a Sunday?!!

drove it to Harewood, limped it back, found why everything was running crap, threw some bits away and put some OG bits back on, then drove it around a bit grinning like a moron.

Fitted a split charge relay...drilled some drainage holes in bottom of doors..sealed...

This evening I converted my skimboard into a table..... she's coming along nicely!
Just waiting for the other half to get her arse in gear now and cover the seat in vinyl!!! ;)

WP_001944.jpg

WP_001942.jpg

WP_001940.jpg

Drove back from Beautiful Days Festival in Devon. Rosie obviously likes festivals, she ran really well! :D

Replaced the Fuel pipes today, there was no fuel filter, the tank fitting to solid pipe didn't have a clip on either end and the pipe from the solid pipe to fuel pump just pulled off with the clip on, no resistance at all! and the fuel pump to carb pipe was so badly perished when I undid the clip it literally fell apart :shock:

Put the fuel filter above the gearbox

0C799061-F1E8-4A7B-8BEE-F7686D750A2E-199-0000000851F6B3E8.jpg

Hopefully a bit safer now 8)

i decided to lie on the floor and cover myself with anglegrinder sparks followed by a shower of welding spatter, and somehow managed to weld a bit of my sill, man those krankenkrappen panels are nothing like the right shape!!
I also treated some surface rust in my windscreen surround and sprayed my dash :mrgreen: all in all a profitable day.

Replaced the two front indicator seals and fitted a new Auto Extinguisher thingy in the engine bay!

Latest posts