What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camped at Croyde over the weekend retro style....

1f42ffba.jpg

Then woke up to perfect surf.....does it get any better!!! 8)

aaad4ca6.jpg

Put engine back in last night......fired up, checked it over and all good - just gotta give her a roadtest and should be out racing again at the Mopars this weekend :D

myvanway 69 said:
Yo jay, loving those chairs.... Supecool. 8)

Cheers Paul, I managed to find 3 chairs the same :shock: very pleased with them...They're so bad they're cool, if you know what i mean, love'em, though my wife thinks im very sad and a bit of a 70's throwback. I also keep the duvet's and pillows in old suitcases too, used to be my mum & dad's :mrgreen:

Were not sad, just big kids!!!!!!
:lol: .

They just make boring crap nowadays don't they??!!
Mine has wooden orange flakey painted arms flower power patten and i love it.
8) :D

Wicked, we'll have to get a 'post your camping chair' thread going :D

'Just big kids'... can't agree more....its my 40th this weekend and i've just bought myself a 2nd hand longboard skateboard :lol: I went out on it last night when it was dark enough, and bombed up and down the street for half an hour, kept waiting for a neighbour to come out and tell me to move on...I felt about 12 again... :mrgreen:

Quality!! 8)
Camping gear thread....mm yes i like.
And i hope you have a great birthday this weekend.
I just treated myself to a pair of oldskool oakley frogskins....lovit!!
8) 8) :D

Put her in for an MOT..............Passed!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :party0041: :party0041: :party0041: :party0041: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0003:

20120725_170450.jpg

Yer Im chuffed.........YIPPIE!!! :party0041: :party0003: :party0003: :party0003: :party0041: :party0041:

Drove the 361 miles from Barnsley to Newquay! I don't think I've ever been as tired in my life. Down to 20 mph on some of the hills on the A30, and I don't want to talk about the fuel consumption...but no breakdowns and the suns out! Happy days :D

Chris73 said:
Drove the 361 miles from Barnsley to Newquay! I don't think I've ever been as tired in my life. Down to 20 mph on some of the hills on the A30, and I don't want to talk about the fuel consumption...but no breakdowns and the suns out! Happy days :D

Nice one Chris thats some drive! Least you didnt have any leaks this time :lol: Enjoy

Just

Chris73 said:
That is one impressive drive fella

Chris73 said:

I'm doing about 180 to Wales next week and was gunna do it in two stInts, fair play to ya Chris

Drove it off the drive so I could drive my daughters beetle on to the drive to change out the steering box! :(

Oh, well, its done now and its back on the drive for me to work on tomorrow. :)

Cleaned, polished and prepped the van for a wedding tomorrow. Bride wants to arrive in style, something only an earlybay can deliver :msn4:
Just the roof rack to put on in the morning and then a silent prayer that she starts first time :roll: !!!
Wedding.jpg

Just the roof rack to put on in the morning and then a silent prayer that she starts first time !!!
Lookin' swish! Fingers crossed for ya.

Latest posts