What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sharky71 said:
NickJ said:
Fitted my new shifter handle

Nice looking shifter,how much and where from?? :msn4:

I think this is one of aogradys that he was selling from a bulk stock purchase - I say this as I was gutted that it had sold and couldn't find one like it :( if it isn't would also like to know where from!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk now Free

lard said:
sharky71 said:
NickJ said:
Fitted my new shifter handle

Nice looking shifter,how much and where from?? :msn4:

I think this is one of aogradys that he was selling from a bulk stock purchase - I say this as I was gutted that it had sold and couldn't find one like it :( if it isn't would also like to know where from!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk now Free

Yep got it from Alistair, aogrady, £15 :mrgreen: really pleased with it :D the actual shifter is a Scat. Nick.

took mine to my mates bodyshop to get some paint blisters done turned out I now need new rear valance 2 new rear quarter panels and 2 new rear arch panels so far oh and some welding to front arch

so van is striped out ready for welding hope to be done and reassembled for dubfreeze2 in november :D :D

:(

lobie said:
took mine to my mates bodyshop to get some paint blisters done turned out I now need new rear valance 2 new rear quarter panels and 2 new rear arch panels so far oh and some welding to front arch

so van is striped out ready for welding hope to be done and reassembled for dubfreeze2 in november :D :D

:(

Bugger :cry:

Replaced the clutch as after 3 runs I totalled it...opps! too much power so have upgraded.....again! Fingers crossed this one handles it :shock:

Today i sold my camper, and i have never even used it!! Young couple from Argentina walked in off the street, want to use it to drive from here (Joburg) to Mozambique, then up to Mombasa and ship it to India! Very brave. Anyway it was perfectly timed as i have just bought a one family owned 1972 Westfalia in almost totally original condition to play with :D

One picture three things..

Fitted the missing Campmobile Sticker I got at Brighton Breeze, fitted the bottle opener, and fitted the Coleman hand pump that I just changed the seals on,

IMG_6894_zps6c7a6488.jpg

Dropped the beam out getting ready for installing adjusters by the weekend. Oooh the excitement! :p

68_early_bay said:
maddog said:
Replaced the clutch as after 3 runs I totalled it...opps! too much power so have upgraded.....again! Fingers crossed this one handles it :shock:

3 runs :shock: what motor are you running :shock:

just over 200hp type1 motor :)

After a 3 month wait, got rebuilt carbs on,new fuel filter,pipes and leads, got it running again tonight :party0006: happy days !
Now just need it mot'd :roll:

Latest posts