What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got around to putting the hubcaps hubby bought for me, on the bus. :D

Before,

After,

I also ordered an EZ Awning Plus, from BusDepot! Can't wait to get it. :D

r73 said:
Guess what turned up yesterday? :D
56151699-E486-4E46-9AC8-D5FCFF674EBC-10049-000001E1D1EC1DD7.jpg

Is it a new pair of wellies?

Painted up my gear stick as I needed put a bend in it to fit an extension, now the rest of the cab looks scruffy, so guess tomorrow I'll be painting that too lol, I'll get some before n after photos :)

Finally got round to fitting the auto extinguisher , had a dead area so fitted it behind spare.
Cable tie is temp till I make a bracket at work. ( Famous last words :lol: )

[photobucket ][/photobucket]

and finished the suitcase off, not overloud but being nearly 50 you don't need to much base for The Archers :)

[photobucket] [/photobucket]

same as the last three days ,removeing the underseal from the underside of the bus ready for new paint :( BUT on the :D side went to cool air and bought a comp seal rubber seal kit for when she goes back together :D :D

Love the suitcase idea . Mind if i copy?

cowpuccino said:
Finally got round to fitting the auto extinguisher , had a dead area so fitted it behind spare.
Cable tie is temp till I make a bracket at work. ( Famous last words :lol: )

[photobucket ][/photobucket]

and finished the suitcase off, not overloud but being nearly 50 you don't need to much base for The Archers :)

[photobucket] [/photobucket]

fastwagens said:
Love the suitcase idea . Mind if i copy?

No problem , it was ideas on here and Vzi that made me make it anyway.
The suitcase is really small , it was my Grandfathers who would go on holiday for a week in the 30's with it. Would just about hold my wifes makeup :roll:
No battery, just a small marine amp, some cheapish speakers x 4. Didn't want to cut the Case about to much, so the only hole was for a recycled lap top power lead connector.

If you search on here for suitcase loads of ideas / inspiration
Cheers Dave

Changed the dynamo in the bus because pulley had decided to start to chew dynamo with engine in ...1hr 7mins :shock:

And it fecking worked ;)

Chris

We took 'Bluebelle' to the Bromley Pageant of Motoring and had a fab day even though the sun didn't make an appearance as was predicted but NO RAIN!!! Met some new friends and some old ones and had a great time and after living in Bromley all my life a bit embarrassed to say it...was...my...first...time :oops: :oops: :oops:

null_zpsbbc3e68c.jpg

(Bluebelle forth from the left and right!!!)

And someone left all their stuff on our table!?!?

null_zps0a64be53.jpg

(I was our designated driver and sober!!!)

Latest posts