What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mot time 8)

7C44F426-2CE5-4940-AED0-57F484A0489F.jpg

Don't you just love old vw's :? Replaced the cylinder head a few days ago, all running great, now the empi single quiet pack has exploded (sounds like some badboy nova lol)

Took the bus out today, first time this year. It's bloody windy out today, got blown around the place, but great to get back behind the wheel, roll-on Spring :D

Need to plan a couple of weekend trips before our first camping of 2015, at Easter.

Went for a drive - pulled Dans engine swapped a clutch then drove home only to find i needed to pick up some drawers.. back in the bay picked up drawers - long way home in the Sun hunting bih steep hills to drive up i love the torque zoom!

Used it to go and pick up an engine for my next early bay. Sorry to anyone in the north wales area stuck behind me while driving up hills at an even slower speed than usual due to the extra weight :D

who? said:
martin.sim said:
Fitted a deluxe grill surround
303c2dbaf297cc1a6bb65b94248ffb04.jpg

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?
Where did you get it from? I like the look without the spokes tarted up too.

Custom and commercial, it was about £37 as they had an offer on

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

I started cleaning the wheels and sprayed them black and white. The hubs where painted black as well. Crappy pictures but I'm happy with the result so far. 2 down, 2 to go;

Foto-Z3G4PG3J-D.jpg

Foto-YWPXW3JM-D.jpg

Foto-KTI6OUJP-D.jpg

Latest posts