What jobs do we do?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
Since I'm a nosy bugger :lol: and new-ish to the forum I thought I'd start a job thread (sorry if it's been done before)
I'll start:

*Windsurfer- School Teacher (Secondary). Brave I know :oops: but it's ok pay and I have sweeeeeeeeeeeeet holidays :mrgreen:

Radio Engineer - Tetra - London Underground

Bored with the industry now but hey it pays for my foibles and peccadillos...

oh and a Barista but thats cos I so wanted a crewie and I cant function without coffee

:)
apprentice upholsterer -morgan motor company ;)
...this should be an interesting topic!

strategy manager for a regional development agency (fairly dull)

and

audio visual events promoter (ace fun)

and

martial arts instructor (also ace fun)

keeps me busy :mrgreen:

windsurfer said:
Since I'm a nosy bugger :lol: and new-ish to the forum I thought I'd start a job thread (sorry if it's been done before)
I'll start:

*Windsurfer- School Teacher (Secondary). Brave I know :oops: but it's ok pay and I have sweeeeeeeeeeeeet holidays :mrgreen:

What subjects do you teach Si??

I'm an avionics technician for Thomas Cook at Manchester airport. I do like my job, put have to put in the hours to pay for all my 'wants and needs!!'

71dormy said:
:)
apprentice upholsterer -morgan motor company ;)
...this should be an interesting topic!

do you do Hobbles ? ;)

Im a Civil Engineering Quantity Surveyor.

I am a technician programming and testing wireless equipment for hospitals, company is called Isensix, Inc , also a full time father of 2 todlers :shock: , oh and part time bus and parts seller.

Deputy manager for the Ministry of Defences biggest car park :)

And part time van waxer ;)

saturation diver in their time, windsurfing, bad guitar, embarrassing dad/husband in mine. Ok job plenty of time off!!

uvs090627-001.jpg

Head of HR for International Moving/Relocation/Shipping Company ....

previous life as a Hotel Manager, far more stories to tell but crazy hours. Means I now have a chance to get this so called life/work balance better, but for buzz and enjoyment hotels everytime

Group IT Infrastructure Manager (whatever that means) for the world 3rd largest glass container (bottles and jars ;) ) in the world.
Job has its ups and downs but, pays the bills 8)

Pretty dull really to the rest

Carpenter, plasterer and bricklayer by trade had my own business for ten years but now all thats gone to pot now due to the current climate so me and the wife opened a shop selling b-spoke furniture and lots of girlie things that she was passionate about
so spend most days talking to women and on early bay when its quite like now!! yepee 8)

Bit slow this year though, seem to have been spending more time on the bus than working.
Now thats the kind of job I need :lol:

Senior Panel Technition for a large accident repair center.

Mechanical engineer. One offs rather than mass production mainly repairing pumps and food machinery, and VW's :mrgreen:

I`m a Construction Technician (Builder)!
I cover most trades, but enjoy carpentery work the most.
Means i will one day finish doing up my house!
It has taken six years so far,
as the wife keeps reminding me :oops:
But hey , Rome was`nt built in a day ;)
Cheers Paul.

retrokid said:
What subjects do you teach Si??'

Hey Andy,
I teach Music (don't laugh about my guitar playing :lol: ) Make your mind up about Fling yet?

Some interesting jobs Guys, knew you wouldn't let me down.

wiley coyote, I thought you were describing me apart from the job :lol: :lol:

Childsey, tell the Wife you're just making it perfect for her :lol:

I'm still waiting to hear from the spawny git who's the 'millionaire, sun tan lotion applicator' to Megan Fox :mrgreen:

Latest posts