What's that cushion thingy called?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nesquik

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase the cushion thingy pictured here in photo ( sitting next to window on fridge )
photo_zps902c7c55.jpg

Could any one tell me what it's proper name is so I can then look to buy one.
Thanks again
Noob :lame:

I don't think it's an original cushion. In my old Dormy, when I pulled the bed out, it slid across on top of the cool box for part of its support.......

Spence68 said:
I don't think it's an original cushion. In my old Dormy, when I pulled the bed out, it slid across on top of the cool box for part of its support.......
Mine does too I just thought that it would then infill next to spare wheel and help me sleep better :)

Hi, I just bought some foam From 'any foam' they cut it to your required size then covered it with the same material as the curtains, hope this helps.
Mark

It's an aftermarket addition which I believe was quite common in Dormobiles to create a full width bed. The spare wheel was also removed from the recess in the rear to allow for this-mine is stored under the rear cushion, so you really do end up with a very roomy bed. As the previous poster said-DIY with some foam and perhaps a board to sit over the top of the fridge area as there is in the picture. :)

Latest posts