Whats your day job!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im a heavy haulage low loader driver mainly on road constucion and re-surfacing plant http://www.jfisherandsonsltd.com/images/photos/haulage1large.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it has its cloth touching moments at 60 + tonnes and a car driving baboon trying to impress his mates with his driving finnesse and skills on narrow country lane rallying..no offence but its better than being stuck in a office ... :hang: ... :mrgreen:

MOT Tester and been a mechanic for 22 years.
Strangely whenever a question comes up in Technical and i answer it, im usualy wrong :mrgreen: .

Rich

I'm an auto electrician fitting tracking devices for fleet managment purposes............... Or in laymans terms - If you drive a company vehicle, I'm the evil sod that screws your extended lunch breaks and extra overtime hours :lol:

I'm right up there with Traffic Wardens and that guy that sits in the speed camera van :oops:

Ive been a full time Artist for 8 months now, mainly big Oils on board & palet knife work but paint in watercolour too. Loving it :)

f121a55e.jpg

9082dce1.jpg

bd16f406.jpg

Jay71 said:
Ive been a full time Artist for 8 months now, mainly big Oils on board & palet knife work but paint in watercolour too. Loving it :)

f121a55e.jpg

9082dce1.jpg

bd16f406.jpg
Fantastic!

ZedBed said:
Jay71 said:

f121a55e.jpg

9082dce1.jpg

bd16f406.jpg
Fantastic!

Hey,
I like your work, the ship scene reminds me of "the persistence of memory" - quite Daliesque. Art is such an underated medium. Keep at it, you clearly have a talent for it.

LV

I'm a linesman, work for western power distribution.climbing poles working with high voltage electric.
previous job carpenter
sideline: body work, spraying

happy days :D

Been a Soldier for 21 1/2 years but getting Medically discharged next month due to injuries sustained in Afghanistan IED(roadside bomb).Time for a new start n getting my bus on the road and holidays with the family. :D
Can anyone fix this ?

ied1web.gif

I see you`ve had a go at slamming the front :shock: But I think you need to come down a spline or two at the back ;) I don`t mind a bit of rake but that`s a bit OTT (over the top) :mrgreen: Reckon the headlights will need adjusting to get through the MOT as well :roll: Glad you`re home in one piece ish,,,,, now get on with that bus matey ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Now tell me it`s not a dub ?? :mrgreen:

Big respect to you shaggyXO if i had my way id'e make the government use my tax money to pay for your bus build

i did 6 years in the RLC then 12 years as a reserve with one tour of iraq thrown in but nothing to what you must have gone through

I salute you sir

mark(ex full screw)

Hey Mark,
It's part of the job as you know,I consider myself lucky I can walk leg has healed my running marathon days are gone but I'm around to tell the tale unlike the 6 Infantry lads RIP.I am also RLC and a full screw ex Mushroom if you know what I mean :)

shaggyXO said:
Hey Mark,
It's part of the job as you know,I consider myself lucky I can walk leg has healed my running marathon days are gone but I'm around to tell the tale unlike the 6 Infantry lads RIP.I am also RLC and a full screw ex Mushroom if you know what I mean :)

yep i know what you mean dude

be cool to catch up at one of the meet's to chew over green stuff,i'm a paramedic now so still in the green :shock:

stand easy dude

Hoosier said:
MOT Tester and been a mechanic for 22 years.
Strangely whenever a question comes up in Technical and i answer it, im usualy wrong :mrgreen: .

Rich
Will i pass my MOT yes/ no

Now thats an easy one right?

john the horse

Spent 26 years in the RAF so far, flew around in the back of a lovely old Nimrod till some ahole decided to scrap them early! Now flying with our American cousins. I've been a professional SCUBA diving instructor and a Bank Clerk.

had a freight forwarding company for the last 15 years and must be getting older
as cant remember if ive already posted on this thread already :msn4: :lol:

Latest posts