where can i buy a short block engine?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know where i can buy a short block 1600? Iv looked at the ones available from cool air, but on doing a small amount of researce have come to the conclusion that T.E.S. may not be a good idea.

The problem that i have is that my current 1641cc failed last year, but i have only just got around to looking at it. when i took it out earlier to it seems there is a good cance that the casing is damaged and not just a case of replaceing the bearings.

Because of time and money i thought going for a replacement short block would be the best bet for me, but i am stuggling to find a supplier with good reviews, any help on this matter would be much appreciated as i really wont to get back on the road again.

We do long blocks:

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_act_search.searchResults_lang_EN_country_GB.htm?sType=quick&maxDisplayRows=15&searchText=211-100-0&btnSearch=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ALL NEW or Recon

any advice or questions email [email protected]

Thanks, but I'm afraid your long blocks are a little to much for my budget, I know that you most probably pay for better quality and if I had the money I would be more than intersted.

Latest posts