• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

White powder coated stock 14inch rims w whitewalls & caps

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
These are in great condition, and are a full set, including spare. Bolt straight on and get whitewall style. Removed from my van couple of months ago to fit 15 inch rims.

Had them powder coated fresh about 10 years ago. Couple of slight scrapes since, but nowt serious, see the pics. Rims are perfect and round, no curbing.

Fitted with whitewalls, slightly lower profile up front (prev fitted with 2.5 inch dropped spindles), stock at rear, plus full set of domed hubcaps with vw logo (not original).

The front tyres have only 4000 miles on them and are worth the price on their own! The rear tyres were advisory at last MOT.

Looking for £150 for the lot. No way courier will work out sensible price, so pickup/delivery in North best. Can take to Harewood House VW show in a couple of weeks http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/

This is what they look like fittted:

No picture of spare, but it is absolutely mint, was also powdercoated 10 yrs ago. Also fitted with original whitewall.

hi - i'm interested in these, what size tyre is the spare, the same as the rears ??

could come collect them next tuesday as i'm down working in Leeds that day

Tuesdays gone & past now :p

we are going to Leeds too this weekend, but no point dragging 5 wheels tyres along...and then me back in a caravan, so can come collect them next tuesday if you want / they are still for sale ?

Back to the top. This is a great set of wheels, nice & straight & clean. Will bolt straight on an you'll be happy

If you haven agreed a sale
I'll have them if you need to get rid
In Stockport so can collect!
Up to you!

Latest posts