Woolacombe 3rd 4th and 5th of November

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bonjourno dudes!

Is anybody from the south west way up for meeting some of us in Woolacombe this weekend????

Me and Bruce from here, plus a few of us are gonna be in Woolacombe for some surfing sand castle making and of course some serious cider drinkin!

We will be around the beach carpark for most of saturday, so if you fancy meeting up, let me know, it would be great to start meeting up with some fellow low lighters! 8)

No?...................dust?..................anybody?.........no?.................dust? :cry:

Dude. Would of come down but working! Sucks

I'm a chef so work weekends which is a bummer but manage to get days off in the week when everyone else is working. Some kind of consolation I guess.

Give us a couple of weeks notice next time and I'll see what I can do! December is a no-no with work though!

No worries dudes, it was a grand weekend away, we met up with some of the North Devon VW Club, which was cool. A good show for VWs at the beach in November!

313349.jpg

wooly1.jpg

wooly2.jpg

It was sunny all weekend, so believe it or not we wore shorts and tshirts! surf not so good, but we did build a beetle sandcastle! but it fell down :cry:

The weather was mad! it was sunny on fri sat and sun, most of us were in shirts and tshirts all weekend. Not at night though cos it plumeted! :shock:

cant belive i missed it! im a member of north devon vw and i was at work, gutted. roll on next summer we should meet up again and fire up the bbq's the beach at westward ho! has got lots of parking to spread out and have fun!! 8)

Thats a shame dude, it was a great day and really cool of your guys to come and meet up with us.

We will be going down there a fair amount in 2007 so will give you a shout. Meet up, chat VW and have a few ciders in the red barn! 8) 8)

Latest posts