Xenon Conversion kits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swartie

Reaction score
Hey,

Does anyone know if there is a kit available on the market for a bay?

I hate being blinded by the twatish 4X4's and I want to fight back.

also I would like to be able to see where I am going at night

cheers

you can get halogen 7 inch h4 head lights and some 55/100 watt bulbs :lol: not sure about the xenons

I dont think so, but theres a few guys on here running Mk1 golf headlamps put up another thread to attract them, I'm sure there preety much 1 for 1 and as standard the lamps are far superior too....drop SlammedKustom a PM, hes a busy guy and not on here so much now but should be able to steer you in the right direction

cant you just purchase halogen H4 bulbs 55/100? although not legal but will peel paint at 50 yards :lol:

i have a set of 6V bike H4 bulbs (55/60) in my 6 volt bug and they are excellent.

Araon said:
I dont think so, but theres a few guys on here running Mk1 golf headlamps put up another thread to attract them, I'm sure there preety much 1 for 1 and as standard the lamps are far superior too....drop SlammedKustom a PM, hes a busy guy and not on here so much now but should be able to steer you in the right direction

speak of the devil and he will appear! :twisted:

im running mk1 golf clear visions in my bus, when i had the OG front on it i had to make a few L shaped brackets to mount them in to the headlight bowls but after a hit n run accident i put a mexican front panel on and the tags are already there. had to trim a few bits on the headlight mounting ring but its only a hours work to do from start to finish
cant remember the bulbs im using but they are the ice blue chav jobs, made such a difference! :wink:

swartie said:
Hey,

Does anyone know if there is a kit available on the market for a bay?

I hate being blinded by the twatish 4X4's and I want to fight back.

also I would like to be able to see where I am going at night

cheers

If it makes u feel better my golf has xenons. Nothing like the face of a 3 series driver as he pulls over for you cos he sees blue lights in the mirror and then realises a golf has just passed him :lol: Makes em ever so upset :lol: :lol:

Latest posts