You got to love a white Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EBI5 was super, muddy yes but we had fun :lol:
Talked to a lot of people and saw so many nice cars :party0021:.

Westy performed great except a burst air-connection (my own fault, she was leaking and i tight it :oops:) and a dead start motor but nothing we can't fix ;). The air-shocks performed great max. lift when fully packed at the rear is 5,5cm.

Greetings Mycha

foto-25.jpg

foto-26.jpg~original

foto-24.jpg

foto-27.jpg

Good to have a quick chat with you at Chimay as we were driving past each other :)

That would have made a good photo 8)

EgoTrippin said:
Good to have a quick chat with you at Chimay as we were driving past each other :) That would have made a good photo 8)

Jip, nice to have a chat, quick yes :lol:
Like your van, hope to speak at Spa (I'm hoping to go, if work allowed).

Greetings mycha

Heebee_GB said:

not the best pictures :oops: but it's out of sight 8) you get the idea ;)

The thing is i like good stereo but don't want to give up space for camping :msn4:
There are two Phoenix Gold amplifiers, one for my JL sub and one for the rodec-compo set in the doors and tweeters in dashboard, one caliber amplifier for the speakers in the rear cabinet (the place were the rear door hinges are). There's also a caliber crossover for the sub with has a remote in the glove-box. All the wires are hidden in the sealing and are going to the a-post. There are also two speakers in the central area of the dashboard.
For the Jl-sub I'm constructing a box like a T2B hocker (http://have-a-nice-bay.nl/product_info.php?products_id=3453) at the moment. It will be with mustard vinyl and early-bay Westfalia panels (have some old interior panels to cut up :x ).
foto-38.jpg

foto-39.jpg

foto-40.jpg

foto-41.jpg

Greetz mycha

Doing some maintenance to the engine, preparing it for our holiday trip to England and doing Busfest 8) (new flywheel seal, 55amp alternator, new exhaust etc.)

Air-shocks and no engine is huge lift :lol:

foto-44.jpg

foto-42.jpg

foto-43.jpg

Greetings from Holland, mycha

mychatype3 said:
Doing some maintenance to the engine, preparing it for our holiday trip to England and doing Busfest 8) (new flywheel seal, 55amp alternator, new exhaust etc.)

Air-shocks and no engine is huge lift :lol:

foto-44.jpg

foto-42.jpg

foto-43.jpg

Greetings from Holland, mycha

Perfection 8)

LOVE THIS BUS, got the bug to paint and restore mine after reading the feature in Volksworld 8)

You Europeans are on another level!!!! :lol:

Top work :)

Hi Mycha. We spoke at Busfest. Love your van even more now I've seen the build.
Hope you and your family had a great time in the UK and got back ok.
Drop me a message if your ever over here near Oxford.
Mattie.

As above...nice to meet you and your family at Busfest.
Your bus is awesome and so well thought out...good luck with the transplant (happy to help with any questions...not that you're going to need it!!)
Hope to meet again sometime
Cheers
Al
PS: managed to have one of those biscuits...very nice and thanks :msn4:

Hello all,

Back home from a marvelous trip UK. Started with a week Cornwall, a weekend Busfest and topped it of with a shopping-day (keep the misses happy) in Birmingham. We had a blast, superior wether in Cornwall (even went in the sea), saw a lot of busses over there!!!
The westy didn't mist a beat, did 2500km without any problems only gas and oil ;).

Busfest was unbelievable, we had much fun with al the earlybay-members, even was part of the line-up :D. All the people i've met and spoke it was very nice we felt very welcome. Were thinking of redoing in 2014 8)

Some pictures:

Camp-westy in Newquay
IMG_2077.jpg

Some were on the road
IMG_0455.jpg

Lovely wether
IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

Beach-cruiser
IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

Busfest
IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

Preparing for the trip home, dad what's wrong? Nothing love only some extra oil ;)
IMG_0503.jpg

Special treatment, nice cars up front :lol:
IMG_2119.jpg

Bundy said:
PS: managed to have one of those biscuits...very nice and thanks :msn4:

8) they are "stroopwafels" a original Dutch biscuits, will bring some more next time :mrgreen: ;)

Kind regards from Holland Mycha, Kim en Elise

Latest posts