You got to love a white Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
foto-49.jpg

mychatype3 said:
aogrady said:
Is that a air con unit, or just fans? Nice, dont see them about much?!
Cheers, Alistair

It's the air-con-unit ;) future upgrade with the suby-engine 8)

Ohh Air con?! Get you! Scooby engine too? Sounds like it will be very nice if the rest of your work is anything to go by!

Cheers,

Alistair

I have one fitted in my bus, it works great just as fans. The bus didn't come with an engine so i don't have a pump, it'll cool if you get it running.

radish said:
I have one fitted in my bus, it works great just as fans. The bus didn't come with an engine so i don't have a pump, it'll cool if you get it running.

Hello,

Cool to hear that they already work good as fans, i'm planning to get them working with the subaru air-con-system ;) will be fun :D
I have the original pump with it, if you are interested you can have it? (i will trow it in the garbage bin, i'm not going to use it).

Greetings mycha

You don't really need the aircon in your bus as it's very cool as it is :lol:

Nice purchase and looking forward to the scooby install ;)

Absolutely love your van and the standard of the work you've done.... Only trouble is your work has given me too many ideas for Dita!! :shock:

Having some fun today, testing the new front brakes 8) and some adapters for 205wheels 8) (original 15” crowfeet won’t fit with the Brembo’s, with swimsattel brakes they will fit 8))

944S2turbo 4-pot Brembo and Fuchs 5,5x15 with 9mm spacer:

Just for the fun a BRM-test

Rear swimsattel and adaper will fit

Greetings from Holland mycha

Latest posts