Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69doublecab said:
Here's my pic of the day, freshly taken this morning.
news.jpg
[/img]

this DC just makes my key board all messy... :oops:
i love it. very noice ride.
matty

Good one easy - some very tasty motors their 8)

Was it the RTTS or something diff :?:

It was our Run From The Scum event. Much better than RTTS, mainly due to no idiots, just ace people, 5 barrels of cider and no stop laughing. We had about 13 or so vans in all around Woolacombe and about 30 people.

Great weekend and sooooooooooooo glad that once again i never went anywhere near RTTS, saw all the cav idiots beeping on the way down and back, but suprised em when we turned off from their cruise route :shock: :lol: :lol:

Weather seemed to better aswell. Apart from Sunday which was horrid, so we all took over half a pub and drank through the rain! 8) :D

Justin & Mutley said:
I think I might add this to the diary for next year - sounds like you had a blast (in a non-chav sort of way)!

;)

Was Scampi and his cider there too :?: :wink:

No Scampi but plenty of Cider, we didnt take much this year only about 200 or so pints! :shock: Mainly because there was a large bottle jaegermeister doing the rounds :shock: 8) :wink:

No I wasn't there.

Need to get a club sorted or a club up and running in the area as the evnts like this seem to be ace and like a top weekend :lol:

Always a great weekend when The Old Volks Club is involved 8)

Yeuuk! Jaegermeister tastes like Buttercup Syrup gone very, very wrong! It has similar properties to KuRust I'm told .. Hope you made time to have a quick one in The Red Barn as well! Love Woolacombe to bits - it's our favourite ever surf haunt after Saunton Sands. Always guaranteed to see some nice buses there at any time but that particular line up looked good. The Parkin estate obviously minted it in at their carpark this weekend...

Got me counting the days to our jollies now!

Latest posts