Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VW-Fla.jpg

Speedman said:
Love those F1 transporters, #27 is a Williams FW07 I think from late 70s, other is a Gold Leaf Lotus 49 from the late 60s, found a couple more on that site as well

[/img]

And this as well...

hotwheels.jpg

8)

MENTAL!

69doublecab...
that is one of the "BEST" dual cabs ive ever seen. bloody beautiful. can we see more pics plz as well as interior.
cheers matty

wot up "gadget boy" it's steve turnbull, sorry wasn't able to stop to chat , i'm back in the vw scene you've seen my split screen i've also got this , i'll catch you at an early buy meet.
meandnikkitrippinincornwallandwa-3.jpg

meandnikkitrippinincornwallandwa-2.jpg

I took mine out for a bit of a shake down spin today in preparation for my cruise next Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
I fitted new rubbers to the front doors and did a bit of a repair on the slider with some of the discarded bits. Once I put a new slider rubber in they will be all new again.
Not so breezie anymore.
Got her all dressed up in her highway lingerie and all.
oldbar3S.jpg

oldbar2.jpg

We had the first 'After Summer Meet' of the Dutch baywindow club in Wijk aan Zee. A total of 20 busses (early and late bays) showed up, not bad for a first time I think. 8)

A couple of pics:
DSC_9287.jpg

DSC_9296.jpg

DSC_9334.jpg

These pics are not mine, I'll try to upload the pics I made later this week. :wink:

Latest posts