Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much for the instructions. Unfortunately I am that ignorant where computers are concerned that they may as well have been written in Greek. I just do not understand the words/ phrases used. Will have to get my pet computer geek round to lead me by the hand on this! Thanks again, it's me at fault, not your instructions, hope to get some pics up soon!

got home early today so with the sun out i decided to go for a ride round town.one of the pics i took while out

IMG_1096-1.jpg

My cousin had a GTS and had to sell it because of too much interest from Chavs, it got keyed so many times :( , lovely car but you need a fat tache to match :lol:

Id still have your bay first 8)

I've got the Detroit Tigers baseball cap and growing a tache won't be an issue. Having a Tom Selleck face transplant and getting enough dosh for the Ferrari would be an issue though (it'd have to be the correct 308 GTS too).

woodslat said:
That panel is TRULY sitting on the ground... Here's another threefer...

Is that a Dodge Ram I see pulling that rig? Now thats a proper tow vehicle 8)

cunning plan said:
woodslat said:
That panel is TRULY sitting on the ground... Here's another threefer...

Is that a Dodge Ram I see pulling that rig? Now thats a proper tow vehicle 8)
I've got two Dodges, a 2006 2500 Megacab 4WD with the 5.9 liter Cummins turbodiesel for the 2 bus trailer and a 2008 1500 V8 petrol for the short trailer. Here are a couple more early bays and a better look at the truck. I'm 6 foot 4 and I can sleep stretched out in the megacab when I'm bus hunting around the country. In 2 years I've covered 106,000 miles!

Attachments

• S5031646.JPG
    120.2 KB

Latest posts